• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
Is it just me or are the secret gem droprates on the training grounds really atrocious?

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
My Raikou has been the most used servant for 3 days straight now, whoever you are I salute you.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
1 open slot

FC: 490,481,139 - IGN: Setsuna

Xu4MQLm.jpg

Are you Setsuna? If so that's probably me. Need to farm so many embers lol.
lol yes

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
^
Added. Certainly dont mind have friend with np4 Raikou.

Talking about merlin with 2030 omg lokiduck ure the MVP. That support have my poor ass.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need to have cleared Babylonia for the xmas rerun to get xmas Jalter as well?

Or do I need it cleared for what I assume is a xmas event in december and the Jalter one is like the Saber Eli Halloween one before the Mecha Eli Halloween event

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Do you need to have cleared Babylonia for the xmas rerun to get xmas Jalter as well?

Or do I need it cleared for what I assume is a xmas event in december and the Jalter one is like the Saber Eli Halloween one before the Mecha Eli Halloween event
you need to have cleared orleans for the upcoming one with Janta (which is a re-run)

2019 NA christmas event requires babylonia cleared

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I have 5 slots available to my friends list if anyone wants to add me. 811,933,747.

Side note: what CE do you guys use on Raikou Lancer? Having a tough time deciding what works. Going to try Hot Springs next.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
you need to have cleared orleans for the upcoming one with Janta (which is a re-run)

2019 NA christmas event requires babylonia cleared

Ok good so a bit more time. Going through Camelot right now. Kinda sucks that I will have to go through Babylonia before the anime is done. Even with skipping I obviously still get spoiled on major events

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I have 5 slots available to my friends list if anyone wants to add me. 811,933,747.

Side note: what CE do you guys use on Raikou Lancer? Having a tough time deciding what works. Going to try Hot Springs next.
I'm using Joint Recital or Kaleidoscope depending on what I use her for.

I'm probably going to roll on the Eresh banner for Starry Nights for my Raikous.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus fuck man that is raw.
I know your pain, bruh. I whiffed 3 times on Quetzacoatl. Probably spent about 1200 quarts on her, give or take (400 each time).
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I'm alright, I kinda figured something like this might happen a while ago. It helps that I know to never expect anything from the gacha haha
Worst thing is how long it takes to build that quartz reserve back up.
Like I said earlier it sounds a lot like my experience except I used around 1200 in quartz >> even down to getting Fionn. XD

Hope you have better luck next time though c:
Thanks! I went for the full 900 today, still got nothing, Gramps truly gives no fucks. Been a while since I saw a big round 0 as my total amount of quartz lol
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Any 5* CEs of note at least? A kscope, a 2030, something??
I got a few dupes that mostly won't be of much use until I can MLB those CEs, but I did get my first 3 copies of Origin Bullet (is it on secret rate-up or something?) and my first 2 Another Ending, so that's nice. Still no Black Grail, Prisma Cosmos or Volume Hydrargyrum though, those seem to desperately avoid me.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man everytime I watch an episode of babylonia it makes me wish Ana's art in FGO wasn't so trash so I could actually level her because god is she adorbs in the show, and she benefits sooooo much from Takeuichiface.

But that FA is legitimately the ugliest piece of "art" in the entire game.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
!!! My Carmilla is bond 10! ;w; Now all i need are those silly Golden Fou .\ , /.

^
Added. Certainly dont mind have friend with np4 Raikou.

Talking about merlin with 2030 omg lokiduck ure the MVP. That support have my poor ass.

LOL I knew something was up when my all slot was the most popular, even though it's usually Waver or Merlin that get the most use. XD

I was actually tempted to use a rare prism to buy another MLB Lunchtime from the shop when it releases, but I'd probably only put it on Merlin and Merlin with 2030 is too strong to break up.

Merlin is probably living there forever much like Waver is in the caster slot during non-events and to be honest during events as well.

Thanks! I went for the full 900 today, still got nothing, Gramps truly gives no fucks. Been a while since I saw a big round 0 as my total amount of quartz lol

:o I'm sorry you didn't get Grandpa, but I hope you at least got some good stuff. :o

And yeah it's always weird when your Quartz goes back down to 0 after saving for months.

Man everytime I watch an episode of babylonia it makes me wish Ana's art in FGO wasn't so trash so I could actually level her because god is she adorbs in the show, and she benefits sooooo much from Takeuichiface.

in general Ana's artist (Black) has some pretty bad FA's. The only one I actually like are Kiyohime's (Lancer being the superior one while Zerkerhime has pretty colors).

Most of my servants by that artist use other ascension art especially now that the bronzes have backgrounds.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do the Chaldean versions of the Heroic Spirit Swordmasters ever comment on their atrocities? Kinda like how Tristan apologies for what his Camelot version did.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

They should have used the Adult Medusa Lancer as presented in the animated version of Fuyuki singularity.

That Medusa was spicy~~

tumblr_oj2faeGdjP1vhxbqlo1_500.gif

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Assuming we get the Babylonia anime banner that JP got but disguised as another banner/rate up it's gonna be roughly 2 years

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I kinda wish she's drawn by the person who did Stheno and Euryale for consistency's sake.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Raikou to Musashi
d7UPefr.jpg

Raikou to Shuten
s689iL5.jpg

Shuten to Raikou (??)
9ycN6oj.jpg

That's neat! I have
Raikou
, but don't have Musashi so I probably can't see that dialogue.

Edit: Kinda disappointed that
Raikou
just brushes off that it wasn't them, it was someone else as them.... Given that the spirit core is the same, I'm pretty sure it is you...

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
just brushes off that it wasn't them, it was someone else as them.... Given that the spirit core is the same, I'm pretty sure it is you...
She's right technically right though, that was just another version of her, even Guda during Shimousa mentions that he/she knows that those aren't the Chaldea servants. If you call out to her when you meet Raikou and Shuten for the first time Raikou doesn't even recognise you.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So course when i try for a new servant and have the exp ready for them they don't come, but as soon as I get cleared out they come =-= I am convinced they did this on purpose so they wouldn't have to work. XD

just put a MLB kaleido on everyone
but why do that when you can have a 50% charge CE on your Servant with a 50% charge so they can NP turn 1 without having to have support. well besides the fact that not everyone has MLB Kaleidoscopes or even one copy .-.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
If people are looking for Skadi memes just keep in mind that MLB kaleido is the minimum for certain servants.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
but why do that when you can have a 50% charge CE on your Servant with a 50% charge so they can NP turn 1 without having to have support. well besides the fact that not everyone has MLB Kaleidoscopes or even one copy .-.
Back to back NP's of the same servant are nice in some situations. I sometimes do this to wreck breakbars with Melt or Kintoki.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I've never really seen so many current banner servant owned by so many people at the same time of the FL as I have with Space Ishtar. Some madlad even has her NP5 on my FL and I see multiple Space Ishtars on the support who aren't on my FL so it's just random people being pulled into the support pool that has her.

Also uh, NP3 space ishtar for me ended up being way cheaper than NP1 ishtar on NA

Crowh

Nov 20, 2017
You know, I've never really seen so many current banner servant owned by so many people at the same time of the FL as I have with Space Ishtar. Some madlad even has her NP5 on my FL and I see multiple Space Ishtars on the support who aren't on my FL so it's just random people being pulled into the support pool that has her.

Also uh, NP3 space ishtar for me ended up being way cheaper than NP1 ishtar on NA
tfw I only got np1 Jane...(and a diarmuid saber lol)