• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I need the last three golden fou from the shop but shouldn't have any problems doing so thanks to just needing the logs from the lottery.

You can guess who I've been giving my fous too and currently she's at 1640/2000 on both stats. I'm having a hard to time deciding who will get my golden fou next honestly...

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Once Bride is maxed I'll move to Caster Nero.
tenor.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Since I plan on getting Robin and Pro Cu to 100 like Carmilla... I could do Robin (since these days I mainly use Pro Cu to take out Beasts) at least... but maybe I should focus on someone I use a ton especially for farming even after they are bond 10...

Hmmm

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I benched Gil at 1500 for both stats.

Now I'm doing Zerktoki, gil gets unbenched and goes to 2000 in 2 years.

Thinking of changing grail plans to, forsaking grailing Casgil, Penth and Rishtar to 90 to get Gramps to 100 instead. I haven't even touched Rishtar since summer 2 ended,

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm still saving my fous, I'm not sure who should get them.

I'm finally done farming cakes, I hate mixed nodes.
Now I need to finish farming the socks

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished farming the bronze currency. I've got one gold item left in the shop, but it's the bicorn horns and it is literally impossible for me to pull enough Servants in the next year to use all the horns I already have so screw the horns. Got about three and a half boxes left to farm and then I think I'm done with the event.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I think I'm like half way on the boxes at this point? I haven't used the stockings I farmed yesterday and today however, so I'm probably getting closer to the end.

I'm probably going to bronze apple it up again tonight so I can finish off the lotto and get the last scarab at the very least from the shop. If I can get most of the MP then I'll be delighted and the only mat left in the shop will be the horns which like others I don't really care about right now just like the statues.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on last box

Use a lot of Silver Aples, dont really mind because I have like 70 gold apples. I manage to skill up and ascenc a lot of my servant so its nice.

The only stupid shit that I do is use my magatama on paraiso and now I cant ascenc my Tomoe -_-

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I mainly use my bronze apples for none unlimited events, because most lottos give you a ton and so it isn't that much of a loss to use them like that. XD

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I'm fouing Gil as my first SSR. I love the smug bastard.
Caster Nero will be next, along with 5 shiny grails.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Technically I should save my fou for Summer Carmilla if I get her, but I feel like I'm jinxing it by specifically setting aside something for her as my luck weirdly works better when I don't (I just got a servant right after I ran out of exp that would have been able to max them instantly).

Let's also totally ignore the fact that I "randomly" am setting aside 7 grails for no reason at all no siree >>;

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I gold fou for love as well. My Cu lancer is the only ones who gotten any so far.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely need help trying to decide where, if anywhere at all, I should be spending any resources for the current and forthcoming banners. I can't afford to randomly keep throwing tickets/quartz at everything in the hope that something somewhere works out.
- Since Okita will get her own banner with CEs not too long from now, it's probably safe to skip her for now if I'm already set on ST Sabers?
- Is Lancer Alter even worth considering with Ereshkigal right around the corner?
- Does Ishtar's 50% NP charge give that much additional value that she's worth going for if I already have Gil? Her upgrade won't be for two more years so not even factoring that into the decision.
Are you saving for a particular servant? What are your ST sabers? And I am picking eresh over altria lancer. I consider rolling for altria lancer but I rather pick eresh cause rin face. Between Gil and Ishtar, it's a 20% more battery. I would pass on Ishtar. But in the end it's up to you.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
- Since Okita will get her own banner with CEs not too long from now, it's probably safe to skip her for now if I'm already set on ST Sabers?
Depends, do you want to roll for Skadi next year? Okita profits from Skadi a lot.
- Is Lancer Alter even worth considering with Ereshkigal right around the corner?
Roll for Eresh. No, I am not biased.
- Does Ishtar's 50% NP charge give that much additional value that she's worth going for if I already have Gil? Her upgrade won't be for two more years so not even factoring that into the decision.
Even counting the Strengthening Ishtar only overtakes Gil by a small margin. He will always be better against servants too.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely need help trying to decide where, if anywhere at all, I should be spending any resources for the current and forthcoming banners. I can't afford to randomly keep throwing tickets/quartz at everything in the hope that something somewhere works out.

50% charge is huge considering how many CEs start with 50% NP already.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Tesla still highest damage non-gil archer.
Lancer alter is still a one turn crit monster with so-so np seal. Yet eresh is way better with her team wide support.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Archer Gil's problem is more that Arjuna alter exists.

Ishtar is by far a better crit servant than Gil though

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a banner with Lancer Alter coming up? Presuming that you meant the SSR Lancer Artoria instead of the SR Lancer Alter, Artoria is better at farming due to having an extra damage buff and giving herself a 20% refund on NP use while Ereshkigal is better for longer fights, bringing more team utility and survivability.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I have Saberlot and Bride as the main ST Sabers, plus Brave Liz and NP1 Bedi. I have no idea what I'm really doing anymore since saving up for one servant in particular just leads to a broken heart, but after having my soul destroyed on the 7M banner I wonder if I should forsake Buster and just go into Arts teams for now... but the long-term meta isn't as stable for that, but also I'm only going to worry about Quick teams if I get Skadi. Speaking of which...

Given where the meta is going it would be stupid NOT to go for Skadi, and it doesn't hurt that I have NP3 Zerkalot, even if he's not the best option for that kind of thing. But again, since Skadi won't show up between now and the next Okita banner (hopefully), there's probably not a rush.

I know and that's part of what makes the choice annoying; what I have right now is probably "good enough" but for takes-up-most-of-the-game farming I don't have all the right tools to make things easier. It was especially annoying at Nero Fest where so many of the guaranteed 3-turn strategies needed a 50% charge to be able to NP off of the event CE combined with one Waver, but since I had neither Waver nor the necessary attacker I had to rule them out.

Yes, I screwed that up and typed the wrong name probably because I was talking about Alter elsewhere. It's just a royal pain to differentiate them; maybe I should start using Lion King/Storm King instead.
Well, anyway, the only scenario where Artoria is reasonably looping needs a Waver as support. In a case where I need to take out three waves of Archer enemies I could probably make things work with Eresh by pairing with Liz and Santa Lily and using the mage uniform, one 50% charge CE and two scopes.

If you actually want to care about efficient farming save everything for Skadi.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Its really hurt I fail to get Skadi with 200 SQ.

Hope I have better luck in NA next time.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
This nerofest I actually felt both the joy and pain of having or not having the most efficient teams. Not having my own waver, I couldn't do any of the best comps for the qualifiers or main event, my best teams were 4-turn clears, sometimes 5-turns if rng screwed me. Then came the finals and I had both SurferMo and Bride, so adding a support waver I 3T unlimited surf works like crazy and it was absolutely awesome.

So I understand the yearning for an efficient setup. As Antiwhippy said, the solution for this is to only roll for Skadi. The drawback being you risk heartbreak once again depending on rng. But only you can weight the risk-reward of the decision. Laltria and Ishtar would have been great this last nerofest, but I haven't looked ahead at other lotteries or farming events to know if they will continue being this key (Ishtar probably is, she is permanently ranked high on appmedia and even surpassed Gil there recently). But You already have Gil and he is already a good pick for those 4/5T setups I mentioned earlier, as well as a great pick for CQ with servant rushes. Someone mentioned he will be powercrept by ArjunaAlter, but that is a looong time away. You've played long enough and have a developed roster that can already clear all game content (even if inneficiently at times)

Ymmv, but myself I go for a mix of favorites and gameplay, while mostly rolling on banners I really like the SR so they can be a consolation prize. This year I got favorites in all UMUs and Tomoe, next year I am zeroed in Skadi mainly for gameplay. If I get her I'm going for Dante's, if I don't my target is then Waver in September. All we can do is have a general plan, but the atrocious Gacha rates are what they are...

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Skadi's too clutch for me, it's the one banner that will be ragequit worthy if I cant get her, I don't even like her and I'm not going to save for her, but we get a lot of SQ for that anniversary so...