• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll go Cavalry. Too big of a chance of just getting a spiritron on Knight since both Bride and Artoria are NP5.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Hjgrsqu.png

Last edited:

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
If I do pull for GSSR, I'd probably do Cavalry for a chance at any of the big Caster supports. Though I have no SSRs so I'd be fine with whatever.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
It is giving me physical pain being quartz broke while my two most desired limited servants in the game are on rate-up.

Why do you hate me, cursed archers.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally did the challenge quest. Cleared the first wave with a Raiko NP. Just whittled down Salter until my MLB Scope Jack came in and she finished the rest. Was fun.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It is giving me physical pain being quartz broke while my two most desired limited servants in the game are on rate-up.

Why do you hate me, cursed archers.

It's ok, I rolled 30 quartz and a handful of tickets last night and got absolutely nothing but a couple not very useful CEs. If it makes you feel better you could imagine any quartz you had ending up like that.

Whether I roll for knight or cavalry might depend on how the Eresh rolls go. Ofc no guarantee I'll get Eresh either way though. Gacha life is shit.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
I always knew I was going cavalry but I'm super bored at work today and made sure anyways with a simple straight forward clean ass chart in paint to confirm it.
Was bored at work as well, so I decided to follow your lead!

Red Xs are the ones I have (please NP number for those above 1), orange triangles are for the ones I don't care about getting (basically the dudes), and green boxes are for the rest. It's way more even between the two than I originally thought.

If I get Ereskigal then I will definitely go for the Cavalry set.

HYoAk3O.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There's a less chance of a dupe if I go for Cavalry, plus Shuten is there and I wouldn't say no to an NP3 Raikou.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm going to spin on Knights right now at least because I have better odds of a new servant and there's more servants that I want that normally I can't go after because they are on banners with servants I don't want. XD Plus with knights there's a higher chance that if I get a dupe SSR, it'll be for an offensive NP with the exception of Jeanne. (Please Jeanne stay away ;w;)

Also you want to know the actual secret to farming efficiency?

Aim for the 50% chargers.

Yeah 50% chargers make everything better as it makes most servants with a np charge able to take care of their own needs.
Well I'll never have a pull as good as that again.

Congrats!!!

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'm kinda getting hyped for a new singularity and a new lotto coming up soon, the new lotto event in particular, might get out of my slacking mood.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really not feeling the hunting quests in JP. I logged in today, saw that they were mixed knights, and just checked out. The disappointment is so great that I don't even want to farm embers, which my JP account really needs. Feels weird to let my AP pile up. Wonder when I'll get around to finishing the master missions...

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
newyears_gssr.PNG
I would be happy as long as I dont get a dupe but the chances of a dupe is high for me. Dupe wise, as long as its not Vlad.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I won't be doing the NYs gssr personally. I'll be waiting for the next class one.

Did the CQ just now. I'm so done with taking caster supports into rider fights. They just get one shot so often. Jeanne + KH has been solid (and is what cleared the CQ) but I need a third. Problem is I want stars, heals, and damage.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be doing the NYs gssr personally. I'll be waiting for the next class one.

Did the CQ just now. I'm so done with taking caster supports into rider fights. They just get one shot so often. Jeanne + KH has been solid (and is what cleared the CQ) but I need a third. Problem is I want stars, heals, and damage.

Time to roll for Osakebehime

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
People like Okasakhimebemeb?

Wat
I like her just fine because she is funny, adorable, and I want to teach me in the ways of being a hikikomori (because I will always want to be one in my heart even if I can't because I have to adult ;w;)

Plus I'm way more cool with not getting Skadi now, because I can use Hime-chan and a support Skadi along with other servants I have to do quick buffs.

Oct 25, 2017
I like her just fine because she is funny, adorable, and I want to teach me in the ways of being a hikikomori (because I will always want to be one in my heart even if I can't because I have to adult ;w;)

Plus I'm way more cool with not getting Skadi now, because I can use Hime-chan and a support Skadi along with other servants I have to do quick buffs.

You pullin on Salem?

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Well I give up on the thanksgiving banner for now. I have like 1 quartz left so yeah. Thankfully it seems like despite being limited, Gilgamesh seems to be on quite a few banners from what I see.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Knight GSSR is pretty mediocre, with a few diamonds in the rough. Cavalry GSSR is far and away the better one.

Have everyone I want already, so I may just YOLO the Cavalry for the shizz 'n giggles.

Oct 25, 2017
Even setting aside the issues of who's good for farming or challenge quests or the Quick meta or the Arts meta or has an NP charge skill or won't be on a banner for two more years...
There's just too many limited servants and too few resources available and any decision I make feels like the wrong one based on what I know I'll be missing out on.

Since I don't focus on "waifu" and there are far too few "husbandoaoso" whatever, its about servants you like and who can benefit you to an extent in the future.

Abby for example is at most a A- or B+Foreigner. Two of her 3 skills are middling and in about a month or so the PREMIER foreigner Hokusai is coming out.

Why even bother with abby then?

Cause Lovecraft.

Thats how I've been playing and I've only been playing less than a full year!

Oct 27, 2017
Meta isn't too important In FGO, and the most broken units are support ones that you can easily find on your friend list, best thing to do in this game is to summon for units you like

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Couldnt mlb 2nd copy of holy night supper because having 3+ fruitcakes on 8 drops is bad civilization. Im so upset right now, what am i suppose to do with the other copies? Throw them in the trash?

Also got bad dupes from one 10 roll for the okita banner.