• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
There is nothing lame about an SSR Astolfo with stats to match and an NP/animations that cool. He's so cute!

unknown.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but it's made up for with his np charge per turn skill.

Like he's not going to be doing Skadi memes but hell be a decent enough Saber.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Astolfo and Bradamante can go in the garbage for all I care. Wake me up when Charalamagne gets here.

But seriously congrats for people excited for saber Astolfo, it's just personally not what a I wanted concerning Astolfo.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Farmed them embers. VLADIII and suzaku are now maxed out. Vlad's damage is more on the low end like enkidu but he has more consistent buff time. Only people i need to max out now are my 2 bersekers, saber, and saber alter.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Exact opposite for me. Nightingale is weird. The FA Art isn't bad but I can't unsee the awful body proportions (seriously that one thigh is monstrous, thicker than her torso even). The whole floating around thing too is just so... not for me.

432483815760461845.gif

==============

In Musashi's trial quest she mentions having been spirited away to American West once where she fought against dudes with pistols and was under the care of a priest. I guess this is the inspiration for her Summer Bikini(?) but is this scenario ever explored in detail? I'm beyond curious.

Also super sad we can't use Punished Musashi Sprite/Art outside Shimousa. :( Just like Shinjuku Salter huh?

Wake me up when Charalamagne gets here.

Which one? The big bulky Ruler one or the slim and handsome Saber one?

There's still quite a few Extra/Extella characters I'd like to see in FGO. Zerker Arcueid, Buddha, Violet, Archimedes, and maybe Altera Lily could be fun.

Also, the rest of Tamamo 9 and Amaterasu.
latest

More servants and Art from Wada! \o/

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take either version of Charlemagne tbh. Altho the saber version weirdly looks like the male player.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
DW out there shitting all over all their people.

They're saving the big boy big budget servants for lb5 I guess. Nothing exciting here.

On a side note look how generous this big fucking lug is.

lq55KpN.jpg

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the Christmas gift will be restoring everyone's login streaks for the 24+ hour maintenance.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly forgot about it until the Japanese login streak news the other day. I'm beyond caring about it, was just making a joke.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
You guys know what would have been thematically appropriate?

A free Columbus on Thanksgiving for everyone

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Astolfo Saber got here with jus 10 tickets and i'd have liked more CE's personally. I'd like to think these wack skills some of the recent 5 stars have are only here to make upgrade interludes or strengthenings down the line.
I wonder if restoring login-streaks is client version dependant or it takes preperations, i'd bet Apple employees with have further holiday breaks in store for us.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Archer Gil has escaped my grasp again. But I got Carmilla. I actually haven't paid any attention to her so how does she do as an Assassin?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Archer Gil has escaped my grasp again. But I got Carmilla. I actually haven't paid any attention to her so how does she do as an Assassin?

One of the best 4 star assassins.

Better than quite a number of 5 star assassins.

You can kinda think of her as budget jack. Not as much of a star generator but you want a female rider gone? Done.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I threw in 9 tickets and...
soctCeh.jpg

... You're not Gilgamesh. Or Okita. And I already started powering up Altria. Tempted to sideline Altria for now. Should I?

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

When I had no AOE saber I decided I would settle for any of them, but I wanted Altera for the space sword. But...

Altria is better in the long run.

NP charge.

Having an NP charge > having no NP charge.

Farming these events with no NP charges on some characters I kinda feel that too.

I guess Altria comes first. They'll both get to max, just more of a priority issue unless I go ham on this Christmas lottery.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If only she had the cool np and art from extella.

I was saying that nightingale was my least used ssr after arjuna but I forgot about altera.