• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'm upgrading my phone (right now I'm using a fossil from 2015) in the next week or so and I'm afraid. I have my transfer code, and I've read the iTunes backup transfers everything over anyway, and yet I'm still nervous, not just for this but the handful of other gacha games I play. I'll have the transfer ID's for the important ones under lock and key until everything is transferred and working properly.

It's always a scary though, losing everything you've worked for.
I have been swapping from ipad to iphone and back to ipad every week since I play, unless you have some extremely bad luck and something weird happens I wouldn't worry too much.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
4 star CEs I still use semi regularly:
Imaginary Element
Art of Death
Seal Designation Enforcer

For event reruns still to come worth keeping Innocent Maiden and Gentle Affection.

But the collector in me still keeps at least 1 MLB copy of all CEs anyways...

Last edited:

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
ivnra6vw60241.jpg

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wonder why they bother putting a roadblock on the story missions for Salem. Not like it's a grinding event that they want to gatekeep.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Ngl, and maybe I'm biased due to my heritage, but Shimousa is rivaling, maybe even exceeding Camelot for me. (And that's despite my immense love for the Round Table.) Not quite the same highs as Babylonia but man... It's so good.

And these name drops omg.
622829380061888530.png

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Eh, Shimousa didn't really do much for me. It's not a bad singularity, but the plot was ultimately very simple. Kinda like that Bruce Lee movie where he goes up a tower and fights 7 different bosses who don't get a lot of development. Except, in this case, they are also super edgy. Also narratively repetitive. I don't really want to see the same scene 3+ times where Male Musashi is waiting to die and Female Musashi is staring at a blue sky.

Camelot was structurally more complicated with many moving pieces: Ozy's faction, the Round Table Knights, the Assassins, mo'fucking Arash and Bedivere (biggest bros), Old Man of the Mountain. T'was dope.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm liking it so far. It's just a simple kung fu movie.

Far too much Musashi jerking off though. Feels worse than Nero in Septum.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
It's a weird comparison.

Nero is often considered annoying/overbearing because she features in so much more (multiple games, manga, anime, FGO, and beyond) thus it's easier to get overloaded on her and the fact that she is built to pander. Presented to pander. And everything that utters from her mouth is little more than hot-air/fluff. I guess you could say the same for Tamamo, but at least her lore-bits are interesting.

Well that and containing this only to FGO, Septem's only real competition for worst Singularity is Agartha. :barf:

edit: Actually, thatsbait.gif probably would have sufficed. We're just bound to start waifu wars again lol.

Last edited:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The manga definitely works better for a majority of the scenes. I'd like to see a Babylonia quality anime tackle it.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Will maintenance complete early or skip to the next tuesday? Either way, we are getting a lot of text before we even start the first battle.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I long for the days where it didn't take more than 17 minutes to get into the server after every damn maintenance.

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
How does the time gated content work? Can I ignore the singularity and binge play it over the week end?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
This is never coming to the game proper so I don't feel bad spoiling this.

But why did DW put Santa Helena in arcade so that she would never be in the main game. I would have preferred her to Nightingale.

oHz4ibV.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
11 tickets and all I got was a prisma cosmos.

What's with this CE lol. I wait ages for one to drop so I can finally MLB it and 2 came in quick succession.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Leave it to DW/ANIPLEX/Whoeverwasinchargeofthisdecision to completley sour whatever joy I had over getting Saber Astolfo.

So, Arcade gets Snegurochka Helena, and we get Shittingale? I know for most this will be a massive overreaction, but my day is legitimately ruined entirely and I am unironically upset.

We aren't getting this Helena period btw. Exclusive arcade servants never made it to mobile. yes, we got A minivinchi, but it was not actually the same thing. Just similar. There's no fucking chance they are doing the same with Helena and releasing snegurochka but "slightly different".

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I would roll for that Helena. It's adorable. Nightengale could stay welfare. Just boot Astolfo. Or made him a costume.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Snegurochka Helena (I've been wanting a Snegurochka period) is absolutely adorable and it might be the best Christmas outfit they have had, but I still really love Nightingale so I'm excited to get her in two years.

Here's hoping the mobile game eventually releases Helena even if it's a slightly different version of her (as long as she keeps that cute as fuck outfit)

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah I'm disappointed about Helena too. :( (I'm only half-Russian and spent my childhood in Japan, but heard the Snegurochka stories from my Mom.) Well that and I just wasn't particularly thrilled with Nightingale.

Also sad I wasted 60 SQ in an attempt for Circe (didn't get anything good.) Was supposed to hold all my SQ for Abby and Sheba. Hidari's Art is so good tho...
420SQ and 30 tickets remain.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I like Santa Nightingale's design well enough, but her NP animation sure leaves a lot to be desired, and it's not like her FA is a costume (yet).

Helena, on the other hand, looks adorable and has a very nice NP. As I've said before, Arcade is getting all the cool stuff lately.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one who is really bothered by how the plays we're putting on clearly require more characters to be on stage at once than we have actors available to us?