• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
No Eresh. Would've been nice, but my 2019 super luck ended with Abby heh. That said, two 5* event CE's, Chiyome (has to be one of the more forgettable servants in the game) and NP2 CasGil is a preeeeetty good haul for 30 pulls.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Since the SQ rewards have been plentiful lately, decided I could spend a 10-roll for Eresh and I got a 5*!
Event CE.

What? You thought I'd actually get Eresh with my luck? This is actually (sadly) an above average roll for me)

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
image0.png
got her after 120 quartz and 47 tickets. I got greedy and tried for NP2. Wasted 200 ish quartz. I figure I would cut my losses and save the rest for hokusai during the new years.

Congrats to those who got her and sorry for those who didnt. I hope your luck is better next time.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah my condolences for sure. Hope you get her if you attempt again.

Oh I wasn't actually trying for Eresh, I don't care for her tbh. Not that I dislike her, I just don't need her (have Latoria plus plan to mega-whale for Brad next Christmas) and she isn't waifu material to me.

100% was a YOLO-roll. I'm just salty it wasn't literally any other non-limited SSR lmao.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Spent 25 tickets and seven multis.

Total take:
Ereshkigal (3rd multi)
Nezha (3rd multi)
NP2 Marie -> NP3 (Salem banner)
NP1 Stheno -> NP2 Stheno (Salem banner)
NP2 Inshun
CasGil (seventh multi, back on the Xmas banner)
Also, first Origin Bullet, second (at least) Black Grail, one 5* event CE, and multiple 3* and 4* event CEs.
I misread this at first and thought you meant you got three Eresh's with that small amount of rolls, hah

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Surprising lack of eresh so far on my friend's list.

Also too many putting casgil up as if he's a useful servant.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I have a few friends with her already maxed. Funny enough one friend that always gets the banner servant has MLB CEs but not her so far.

Finding CEs in servants I want is kind of a bitch now honestly lol. I just want the silver ce on Merlin and all I see are casgils.

Also the main node being lancer reminds me that even in JP there still isn't an actually amazing farming Saber.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Finding CEs in servants I want is kind of a bitch now honestly lol. I just want the silver ce on Merlin and all I see are casgils.

Also the main node being lancer reminds me that even in JP there still isn't an actually amazing farming Saber.
LOL Same on that. I wanted Taiga with the bronze but peeps keep putting up Janta.

I actually have the silver on my Merlin though :o (He's just in the all slot). My thing is I need Alteras with the Bronze. XD

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a hot minute since I've posted here. It's weird being in the "endgame". There's not really anything to work on other than heroes I'll probably never use. But it's nice being able to play the game whenever I feel like playing as opposed to be "forced" to farm and stuff.

How is everyone? Both in game and irl (if you're willing to share haha). I just finished my first semester at university (again) so now I'm chilling for 4 weeks. Will hopefully get through some of this story. Yes, I'm still on Agartha LOL.

Congrats to those who got Eresh. W-00 I saw you got her, good stuff man. lokiduck how did it go? (sorry if you posted and I missed it)
Ah mb, I was referring more to the story than the production values. On that front yeah it still falls short, although Shimousa onwards has been an improvement.
This is super late but I did mean to respond to this haha. Basically I got confused with your original point, so it's my bad. Yeah I think Camelot did a really good job of the battles feeling meaningful to the story, though I think Babylonia didn't do it as well. There was a lot of fighting random sludge monsters and stuff.
Well, this is embarrassing.

I miscalculated and ended up 10 Lancer Gems short from maxing out all 3 skills.

FML
You should use the servant planner on gamepress. Tells you exactly what you need for what you want to do.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I never know which CE's to put on my Servants for events, but I threw up the silver CE (at least, I think it's the silver one?) on my Merlin. It's not MLB though. :(

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Had to unfriend I LOVE TRAP to make space which isn't too much of a loss really.

Actually bronze on Merlin would be better.
I'll send the request as soon as my fight is over, however my friend requested my MLB Bronze on taiga, so I'll have to put a non-MLB on it for now. However, i could probably MLB a second one.

And yeah I feel yeah there i ended up dropping someone who never changes their Support list despite being active.

They have like 4 servants up at this point (used to have only one).

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll send the request as soon as my fight is over, however my friend requested my MLB Bronze on taiga, so I'll have to put a non-MLB on it for now. However, i could probably MLB a second one.

And yeah I feel yeah there i ended up dropping someone who never changes their Support list despite being active.

They have like 4 servants up at this point (used to have only one).

I'm more talking about dropping them because of their username lol.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, thought this is interesting.

Niconico (basically japanese youtube) rating for the episodes.

So I wasn't the only one who felt Ep 11 was a pretty big drop in quality.

v684H4p.png

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I ran out of quartz but had 4 Starry Nights so I decided to get enough for two more rolls just to complete the CE when the event is over and sure enough as soon as I tried for just the CEs I got Eresh :D

Now I just need exp to level her. XD
Ayy nice, congrats. I went with 2 multis and 3 tickets but no luck. I could go deeper. With the current amount I have I have enough to roll on all the banners I want to next year, but I'm only really rolling cause she's cute lol. I dunno if I have an actual practical use for her outside of farming.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ayy nice, congrats. I went with 2 multis and 3 tickets but no luck. I could go deeper. With the current amount I have I have enough to roll on all the banners I want to next year, but I'm only really rolling cause she's cute lol. I dunno if I have an actual practical use for her outside of farming.
Thanks. XD I hope you have good rolls on those future banners c:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL here was I complaining about event ces on FP gacha and I got a copy first roll. XD

Edit: I was right with what i said before DX I only need one more to MLB plus one extra and they aren't coming. DX

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I switched from Janta to a Lvl 70 4/4/4 Jaguar warrior with bronze CE (sadly not MLBed), but hopefully its useful for both drops and clearing the node.

Santa Alter has the gold CE for +2 gold drops.

Altera also has +2 bronze drops, but I reaaaallly doubt you want to bring her against Archers. I think she got really shafted by the bonuses, a 5* servant that only increases bronze drops and with class disadvantage?????

Oct 27, 2017
Just woke up, decided to use some tickets to get some event CE's and end up getting Eresh in my third ticket. Hope this doesn't mean Hokusai will ignore me

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I switched from Janta to a Lvl 70 4/4/4 Jaguar warrior with bronze CE (sadly not MLBed), but hopefully its useful for both drops and clearing the node.

Santa Alter has the gold CE for +2 gold drops.

Altera also has +2 bronze drops, but I reaaaallly doubt you want to bring her against Archers. I think she got really shafted by the bonuses, a 5* servant that only increases bronze drops and with class disadvantage?????

The highest active node right now is a lancers.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
After a brutal 700 SQ splash, Eresh came home on my second-to-last roll. Shame I won't have any SQ left for Hokusai (or anyone else for a while), but at least this didn't become a repeat of Sherlock at the Anniversary banner.

At least I managed to pull Abby with ease, so it's not like I'll have to go without a Foreigner for the time being.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
360 SQ (12 Multi) netted me:
1x Ereshkigal
2x Medusa (Lancer)
4x Snow Pirates
6x Party Time
1x Starry Night
11x 4* CE (off banner)
2x 5* CE (off banner)

Not that bad of a morning if I say so myself.

Already max skilled and grailed my Eresh (along with Ishtar). Now I need Kuku to complete my Goddess Alliance set.

EDIT ADDED:
270 SQ Left...
Should I roll for Hokusai or wait for Fujino??

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled for about 390 SQ and 40 tickets:
1x Ereshkigal
3x Ana
2x Casgil
1x Tamamo
6x 5* event CE
9x 4* event CE
11x 3* event CE

ERESH CAME HOOOOOOOOOOOMEEE. Holy shit I knew I was in for a rough time when I started with tickets and on my first pull I got an Ana and then on my first multi-pull Tamamo popped. Eresh only appeared on my very last pull. Shit was grim, the orbs weren't shining but then she appeared :')

Really regret pulling for Abby (spent about 300SQ) because I remembered her from the top10 lists but the day after I got her I read Hokusai is better and comes for new years :(

Now to save for Skadi.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
The highest active node right now is a lancers.

Yeah, but based on the drop rate chart on gamepress, that node sucks for bronze mats and is better for silver and sand. If you want bronze mats the 1st 30 AP one with all archers is better. I'm assuming most people are going to farm mats for the event CE on the first day and that the crazy appling will occur only later on.

Though I did see that the best bronze node later on is a zerker one.

EDIT: The drop rates on Gamepress seems kinda borked, based on my limited sample size, the drop rate on silver and bronze on the 40 AP is actually pretty decent, so people should probably farm that one if they have a passable drop bonus (running +1 Sand +6 Silver and +6 Bronze right now)

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, thought this is interesting.

Niconico (basically japanese youtube) rating for the episodes.

So I wasn't the only one who felt Ep 11 was a pretty big drop in quality.

v684H4p.png

Perhaps MC blandness became too much at this point? But seriously that last episode robbed the poor guy of any character. All that build up to that moment and it ends up having no impact.