• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Another ticket and 2 10 pulls on the Hokusai banner and nothing. Now I am fully out. Lesson learned no point in anticipating and looking forward to a servant. First Lancer Raikou then Raikou and now Hokusai.

Last edited:

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Another ticket and 2 10 pulls on the Hokusai banner and nothing. Now I am fully out. Lesson learned no point in anticipating and looking forward to a servant. First Lancer Raikou then Raikou and now Hokusai.

Sorry to hear that, I recently experienced that with Ereshkigal myself. Gacha life is terrible sometimes.

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017

Sometimes gacha be like that, I spent like 160 rolls on Eresh and didn't get her.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ah sorry to hear that man. Yeah the rates are rough in this game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My condolences. Gacha really is Hell sometimes. I hope you have better luck next year when she comes back!

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany

This is such shit. Sorry. :(

That feel when you get a card drop but its just another jeanne CE.
I know that feeling.
I was about to mlb a 2nd Jeanne CE and a 4th SOC CE. And what was my next drop? A Jalter CE.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just to confirm, I only need to get 10 of each box type to get all the prizes? Mainly concerned about her

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Frustrating part isn't even that it happened on this banner specifically but all 3 where I went all in now. Actually feels impossible to get servant I want. That random single ticket Merlin cursed me forever

For Nitocris is a CE that increases the death chance worth it? Probably not I assume better to just use something that improves NP gain or arts card effectiveness

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
How long after the event ends do we have to spend our scripts before they disappear? ... this is gonna be a lot of clicking and enhancing... 😓

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I was about to stop, but then I counted how many bones my remaining unascended 2/3 star Servants need. It's at least 300 bones, so here we go again. Better grind a bit more now than later on in Fuyuki.

Frustrating part isn't even that it happened on this banner specifically but all 3 where I went all in now. Actually feels impossible to get servant I want. That random single ticket Merlin cursed me forever

For Nitocris is a CE that increases the death chance worth it? Probably not I assume better to just use something that improves NP gain or arts card effectiveness

Yeah, Demonic Bodhisattva is the recommended CE for her.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I've been able to successfully 3 turn but I rely on a friend Zerktoki. Halation Ablation is the only one I have. If anyone else has him with a spare MLB CE I would appreciate you putting him up.

I know you found a better strat, but I do actually have Zerktoki with an MLB CE now that I got my fourth MLB.
How long after the event ends do we have to spend our scripts before they disappear? ... this is gonna be a lot of clicking and enhancing... 😓

Yeah I'm not looking forward to it either DX I'm going to have about 30k in both manu's to go through and my fingers are already crying in anticipation. Worst part is I'll have to take breaks to burn a ton of the exp because this new SR will be the only servant I have that actually needs EXP.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
All the excess embers might be the final push for me to go with Parvati instead of another copy of Zerkalot, lol.
My inventory/archive/mail box is so stuffed that I'm probably going to just mass burn all exp that enters my inventory, and only stop when I'm near the end of my box clearing. XD Danzou will not help that much in the scheme of things. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Reminds me of Nerofest when I actually kept rolling on the banners in hopes of getting any new servant just so I could use the exp. Talk about a Galaxy brain idea especially since not many servants on the banner besides Bryn interested me. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That's true though I personally hope we have a dead week so I can clear the boxes and raise a bunch of skills in prep for Setsubun. Besides my target on the banner is only Kintoki so I can NP2 him so that wouldn't help me exp wise. XD

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
135 boxes

Imma stop there

Can't feel these fingers anymore

All-day farming sessions are intense; god knows how long it will take to open all of them...

D:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm enlisting the help of a friend to clear out boxes for me XD

Speaking of friends. When Owl came to visit me, I helped her farm both JP and NA since she plays both games at once and... it was kind of intense but I got used to it after a bit. I don't think I could handle doing it all the time. XD

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I always clear boxes after using all my AP just so I don't have to deal with a huge amount later on.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That's what I do normally too, but I got really far behind so I wanted to focus on farming... and thus... 60k in manu waiting for me to use... ^^;

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Think I'm going to stop at around 50 Fake and 20 true boxes, which is a decent effort.

Hit my bone goal which is nice.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Total for the event, 14 boxes for both true and fake.
Would have liked a bit more, especially for the mana prisms in order to be safe getting the new BP C.E in November, but i don't have as much free time as i had for the last year, so this'll have to do.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
59 minutes left in the event. TIme to see if Waver will reach bond 10 before the event ends.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Abt. 238 boxes. Never have I farmed as much in this game, damn.
OTOH, never before was I able to 3 turn as much as now, so that helped a lot.
Nice!

Over here I'm absolutely spent.. did 157 total boxes, 80 true and 77 fake. Overall great event, I'm happy that I beat my goal of 150, plus got a lot of hearts out of this as well.
But right now I just want to crash. Tomorrow I'll start enjoying the dead week.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
11 True and 17 fake. I was mostly busy and I'm still burnt out from grinding Christmas.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
40 minutes and still need 2 more hearts ;w; I'm not sure if I can do it.

keep fighting, sis!
657231506556583936.png

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Well, as I wrote above, as someone who joined the game later than most of you, I still have a couple of unleveled 2 and 3 star Servants. Those alone require at least 300 bones. Also have old higher rarity Servants of mine that still need fangs like Artoria. So really, I needed those bronze mats.

EDIT:

Wait, actually I think the 300 count is both, but the point still stands.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Once the event is over, I think I'm going to have to farm gears. I'll have quite a lot of embers (not as much as some of you; I'm only going to end up around 50 boxes total), and most of the Servants I have that aren't leveled want gears, of which I have very few. I was thinking that this would extend my stake-farming team's vacation, but the best gear node is also three waves of Assassins of ever-increasing HP, so I'll probably use the same team. This post has been typed during loading and NP animations.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Finished capping off at 84 boxes, 42 of each. Considering I've been dealing with some unfortunate IRL stuff and I didn't have a suite of CEs from last time around for... reasons (of stupidity on my part), this went well enough. I wish I had managed a better team comp than what I got, but that said I'm leaving this event with not only all my Servants ascended and leveled to max, but also all twenty-four grails we've received since launch used on bringing my harem favorites up to 100 (and one to 98 for a few weeks until I get the one from Valentines). Musashi, Ishtar, Eresh, Shuten, and Jalter will likely be seeing a bit more use from now on.