• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Reading a bit more into JP Valentine's 2020, and the friend chocolate mechanic seems neat. I want to know how many of them we'll have to give around, and if we can see who the sender is.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Homunculus does some good work. Some real good work.

Finally finished fou'ing her up, time to start feeding gold fous to her summer version.

image0.png
New figures, her already existing figure getting a 3rd run and Shuten caster announced
Lots of Raita, lots of joy, i'm over the moon.
Don't forget the new Raita Bunny Girl! That 1/4 scale line is really killing my wallet...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Finished collecting all my servant's Chocolates.

Carmilla won giving choco by default (I really do love her scene so it helps) with Nobuzerker proving to be the best summer servant at 2nd. XD Receiving wise was Lobo ;w; followed closely by Arjuna.

Now All I need to do is farm mats and turn in the rest of my event stuff at the end for QP. Maybe I can make a dent in my feather and stake farming. XD

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Finally cleared the event shop, which means also knocking out almost all Master Missions (just the 3rd FP roll left, leaving that to tomorrow), and then remembered that there's still the Chocolate manufacture points rally and the Challenge Mission left for me to do before I can consider this event done.

Seeing conflicting reports of whether chocolates acquired this year will need to be re-acquired next year for the voiced cutscene unlocks. Hrm.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Look when you're playing a game that literally hiring these artists you can't really avoid going there lol.

Just like how people will bring up nagatora-san's authors past work no matter how much they try to scrub it away.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I completed all of the quests (including the epilogue and CQ) and am working on max'ing the final facility (currently at x4). I've also burned a handful of apples to get to this point, and yet I'm only at a little over 20 million points. How am I still only a 1/3 of the way there? :(

Edit: okay, it seems the final facility increases the rate quite a bit. That might be it.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Noooooo. lokiduck I was using your Latoria with +2 milk for this Gray node (feather drops owo) did you move the +2 milk somewhere else?
I moved it to Abby because she's a foreigner. XD I've been finding that in general the foreigners are better for these zerker nodes because they can survive long enough to take out the zerkers even with their high HP pools.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I completed all of the quests (including the epilogue and CQ) and am working on max'ing the final facility (currently at x4). I've also burned a handful of apples to get to this point, and yet I'm only at a little over 20 million points. How am I still only a 1/3 of the way there? :(

Sounds like you're on track to me. I was at ~20-22mil when I maxed all facilities. And I recall others saying they were around that number as well.

I moved it to Abby because she's a foreigner. XD I've been finding that in general the foreigners are better for these zerker nodes because they can survive long enough to take out the zerkers despite their high HP pools.

Ahhh makes sense. It was nice tho cuz Latoria has a charge and combined with my own Semi+Abby we were able to Arts her NP up the rest of the way easy enough. Guess I'll just double Abby now!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ahhh makes sense. It was nice tho cuz Latoria has a charge and combined with my own Semi+Abby we were able to Arts her NP up the rest of the way easy enough. Guess I'll just double Abby now!
Yeah I can see why it'd be handy on Lartoria (it's why she's up more than my other Lancers), but hopefully the new team strat works for you just as well.

I've been borrowing friend's Oui's for AOE and having the 3rd servant as whoever is closed to a bond level (Ozy currently).

Like I said, the most stressful thing about this strat was that I have to keep the non foreigner alive because usually they get pretty close to death. XD

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like you're on track to me. I was at ~20-22mil when I maxed all facilities. And I recall others saying they were around that number as well.
I guess I underestimated the grind for this one. We still have a lot of time left so I'm not worried about being unable to finish it, but 60 million feels so far away...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Edit: okay, it seems the final facility increases the rate quite a bit. That might be it.
I was only at 25 mill when I finished my facilities. According to Owl's calculations most people should be at around 20-25 when they are done with them. c:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was only at 25 mill when I finished my facilities. According to Owl's calculations most people should be at around 20-25 when they are done with them. c:
Nice to know I'm on-track at least, but the rest of the grind terrifies me. At least I won't need to worry about finishing off the shops.

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
Seeing conflicting reports of whether chocolates acquired this year will need to be re-acquired next year for the voiced cutscene unlocks. Hrm.

Only the CE themselves are the same.

The scenario parts are technically considered different stuff so you need to get them. The older versions are not retroactively voiced. You can still see the unvoiced ones if you have them.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused. For Semi's 3rd skill. It says 8 C stars are required to use it but I still seem to be able to use it when the star counter is at 0...

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused. For Semi's 3rd skill. It says 8 C stars are required to use it but I still seem to be able to use it when the star counter is at 0...
At the start of any given turn, stars are automatically applied to Command Cards, which makes it look like you have no stars because they seem to have been already applied. But until you plan your attacks and select the Command Cards you're going to use this turn, the stars are technically still "in reserve" so you can spend them on skills if you need to do so.

If you're using Semi while running a bunch of Servants with the gacha CE this event, each Sweet Days gives you three stars per turn (four if MLB-ed). So, if you have three of them in your party, you'll get enough stars to use Semi's third skill even if you had a Buster Brave chain the turn before. This might be why it seems like that skill doesn't have a cost associated with it even though it does.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I'm balancing a bunch of games, so I'm just using a 3-4 turn script set up to clear up the rest of the shop now that I've gotten my 60 million. One of these nodes also happens to have feathers, which my Waver needs.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They really want you to pull for that AOE Assassin to make the grind more bearable.