• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
8lx29l85sgg41.jpg

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Her skills are insane. One-lady army.

NP Charge. Atk boost. Heals. Evade. Crit boost. Crit Stars. Quick boost. And all those NP damage modifiers.

... This is powercreep, right? Weird.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I just noticed she literally dabs on her enemies in her extra. I really want her now.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Despite thinking Sparkly Archer was an easy pass and already having a decent amount of Archers on JP, after learning more about her, I rolled anyways. Got her in four or five multis (I'm afraid to check my SQ to see exactly how many). Along the way, I got my JP account's first Marie, three bronze CEs, two gold CEs, and four silver CEs.

Of course, the big difference between my JP and NA accounts (besides roster), is that my JP account doesn't have a huge stockpile of resources with which to instantly max out any new arrivals. So my Sparkly Archer is stuck at level 60 for now.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Screenshot-20200212-121944.jpg

Finally she's ready... Next up will be Ishtar and Eresh at the same time.

I'm also bad... I ended up blowing a crap ton of SQ on the Quetz/Semi banner. I got Semi, but no Quetz.... Why is my willpower so damn weak?!

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Don't agree 100% with that (even if it's like 90% right), they are also to make low stars char you like even more viable in high level content.
I would post pics like others did, but i still need one meteor fou for Kojiro.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how this event keeps shoving CE drops down my throat when the actual CE is pretty pointless, when I couldn't get a single CE drop from the previous summer between each of the two parts. Desire Sensor is evil.

At least I have this summer to MLB it during the re-run but it's still frustrating.

Edit: And another drop.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Using Gold Fou's largely for faves is part of why I chose to give my next ones to Lobo instead of Kintoki. I will definitely do him after Lobo because fuck yeah that damage, but it'll be worth it with Lobo since I'm getting him to 100 by next summer. x3

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If you always go with your favorite then there will never be regrets, even if that particular Servant is power-crept later on. It's the best choice!

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
I used all my Gold Fou's on Mash bc it's canon, and why not.

Now I'm starting to collect em again... and have no idea who to use em on next.

Seiba?

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I messed up and spit my gold fous between 2 characters by mistake. It 2 I love and use but it'll take that much longer to max.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
If you always go with your favorite then there will never be regrets, even if that particular Servant is power-crept later on. It's the best choice!
Agreed. It helps that Kintoki is one of my favorites as well (legit in top 10 fave Fate characters) but I love my murder pupper too. ;w;

Plus it helps he loves me back TT_TT (Admittedly Kintoki does too LOL).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda wish the girls valentines were as diverse as the guys. They all give chocolate even if it looks different, while the guys are handing you weapons. Like thanks for the piles of chocolate but would rather have the gun or magic cats.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
It's phone upgrading time for me and I'm super glad to be moving on from my mid-tier Huawei, though to it's credit, this thing was indestructible. I was looking forward to iPhone 11 Pro, but I hate everything about how FGO plays on them currently. Those stupid bezels, the god-awful lag, and the battery drain too as reported by our own Chrono.

Sigh, this one game is most likely gonna push me towards an S10+ instead honestly. It's crazy, but truth be told, 90% of my phone time is FGO anyway so... I dunno. Maybe by the time I'm ready to upgrade from that the EN version of FGO will actually play nice on iphones again?

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Raikou is a fucking beast, I'm almost glad that I pulled her instead of Ibaraki. Almost.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's phone upgrading time for me and I'm super glad to be moving on from my mid-tier Huawei, though to it's credit, this thing was indestructible. I was looking forward to iPhone 11 Pro, but I hate everything about how FGO plays on them currently. Those stupid bezels, the god-awful lag, and the battery drain too as reported by our own Chrono.

Sigh, this one game is most likely gonna push me towards an S10+ instead honestly. It's crazy, but truth be told, 90% of my phone time is FGO anyway so... I dunno. Maybe by the time I'm ready to upgrade from that the EN version of FGO will actually play nice on iphones again?
Yeah, iPhone 11 performance is really embarrassing. You wouldn't expect it out of something that makes as much money as this game. I get that it's not an easy fix to re-code for the events for NA between now and when Japan received their engine update, but when you have a product that runs as poorly as this on newer devices, you kind of owe it to your consumers. It's the bare minimum that they should deliver, and the fact that they've said nothing beyond the "This app might not work well on iOS 13" post from several months back is telling.

I love the game and will continue to play it, but I'm so not happy with the way they treat their Global playerbase sometimes. I'm still desperately hoping that we get the engine update before the first Lost Belt releases, but part of me just knows that it's going to be September and not a day sooner. :/

Raikou is a fucking beast, I'm almost glad that I pulled her instead of Ibaraki. Almost.
She's indeed amazing.

I finished max Fou'ing mine to 2,000 HP/ATK yesterday and will continue to provide her with the love that she so needs/deserves.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Where do you live? Because most samsung phones have trash Mali GPUs outside of NA (And with the s20 korea) where they get the much better Adreno gpus.

And the Exynous chipset from the global s10 was also notoriously bad compared to the snap Dragon one NA S10s got iirc.

I want to upgrade my s8 but there's no phone I particularly want. If UK didn't get the inferior s20 I'd be tempted.

Last edited: