• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Between this Valentines and Setsuban 2020 has set a low bar for tedious ass events.

Hurry up with LB1 so I can finally have some good fucking content.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got 500k done, hopefully, the bonuses are good enough to finish th
Assuming you can manage at least a 200% Altrium bonus, there is still ~514k to get from the daily missions.
well, when you put it like that... screw that noise. I'll just get the next golden fou from the bonuses and then stop.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously don't understand how people clear this ladder.

At least during Valentine's you got exponentially more points. This just feels like a slow ass crawl.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Crunched the numbers on the Seiba Points we have left to earn from the dailies on my multiplier, and maaaaan gonna need to farm another 900k to clear the whole list.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Solomon adaptation announced.
giphy.gif

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Meh can't say I'm excited after the way the handled the second half of this adaption. Curious about the format.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
2 moments they absolutely need to nail or else this adaptation has no point

The mass Servant arrival needs to be the coolest shit in the world

Fujimura with Mash's shield vs Goetia

Also they really need to knock it out of the park with servant fanservice and good animation as the fights against the demon pillars aren't exactly the most thrilling thing

Best format would probably be one 2 hour movie. Its pretty much just demon pillars, final battle, end

Last edited:

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I'm cool with Solomon got an anime adaptation too. But general audience would probably confused when earlier singularity characters showed up hmmmm

And wasn't this just multiple boss raids against demon pillars? They need to be creative here...

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't like Shimosa much in game but it's actually something I could see lending itself to adaption very well.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, getting an adaptation of shimosa with its artstyle would be amazing, through if they only take one thing from it, it would have to be the temporary summoning of servants. Honestly it's kinda dumb to see every fgo adaptation not following the simple fight structure of the game.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Solomon adaptation meh.. never liked it much tbh. Just a parade of characters each making a predictable speech. Final showdown with goetia is cool. Could see this adapted into a movie but it's not something I'd be rushing to watch.

Shimosa as an anime would be dope though.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Who are the remaining big dawgs that we're missing?

Guan Yu
Sun Wu-Kong
Percival
Gengis Khan

All the remaining Sengoku people

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Guan Yu
Sun Wu-Kong
Percival
Gengis Khan

Leif Erikson (Even through bloodaxe is not a good sign for any future vikings)
William I (Arguable Richard 1 too, if we ever get a fate strange fake event at one point)
Morgan le fay (who will unfortunatly probably be a saber-face)
Arguably regular Galahad as well, since it would not be suprising we get a mash vs galahad fight at some point to upgrade mash lostbelt np.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Leif Erikson (Even through bloodaxe is not a good sign for any future vikings)
William I (Arguable Richard 1 too, if we ever get a fate strange fake event at one point)
Morgan le fay (who will unfortunatly probably be a saber-face)
Arguably regular Galahad as well, since it would not be suprising we get a mash vs galahad fight at some point to upgrade mash lostbelt np.

Guan Yu
Sun Wu-Kong
Percival
Gengis Khan

Wouldn't mind seeing Lionheart and Saladin either.

Toss in Tamerlane as well~

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
There should be more Holiday servants. St. Nick, St.patrick, that guy they made Valentine's Day for. Ruler George riding a horse.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Summer 2 rerun somehow happens before the anniversary event so Skadi's banner can still overlap with the Summer 3 banner, because no matter what, Jarcher is my priority this Summer.
I'm doubtful Skadi will overlap with Summer 3. But hey, it's NA. Anything is possible!

(Just hope Summer 3 doesn't happen BEFORE the anniversary...)

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm doubtful Skadi will overlap with Summer 3. But hey, it's NA. Anything is possible!
They overlapped in JP, which is why I consider it possible.
(Just hope Summer 3 doesn't happen BEFORE the anniversary...)
That would actually be my ideal scenario, but it would never happen because it would mean that they'd have to add Jarcher and BB to the GSSR pools. Oh, wait, it would also mean that the anniversary SQ wouldn't be available for them, and that would be bad...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They overlapped in JP, which is why I consider it possible.

That would actually be my ideal scenario, but it would never happen because it would mean that they'd have to add Jarcher and BB to the GSSR pools. Oh, wait, it would also mean that the anniversary SQ wouldn't be available for them, and that would be bad...
Wow, I didn't notice that. Granted it was only around three days that it overlapped, but nice to see it happen. There's a chance!

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Proto Gil and Perseus would be neat. Actually kinda surprised that Odysseus got in over Perseus.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Made it to 600k on the ladder and I'm one planet fight from finishing off the bronze mats in the shop. I want to finish the shop up this weekend, so the rest of the event can be spent focusing on that stupid as fuck ladder node.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Proto Gil and Perseus would be neat. Actually kinda surprised that Odysseus got in over Perseus.
They are just waiting for the day fate prototype is finally released as an anime!

...any day now, I'm sure its it's happening soon ...along with tsukihime remake... and muramasa... and Mahoutsukai no Yoru 2.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder how they decide what gets and adaption and when. I know these got voted for and no doubt they're looking ahead to decide whats next.

For me Strange Fake, Prototype, and proably the lostbelts would probably be hype.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder how they decide what gets and adaption and when. I know these got voted for and no doubt they're looking ahead to decide whats next.

For me Strange Fake, Prototype, and proably the lostbelts would probably be hype.
Well things being complete is probably a deciding factor. It's why a SF adaptation is still pretty far away.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Well things being complete is probably a deciding factor. It's why a SF adaptation is still pretty far away.

Yeah I get that one is slow moving and as far as I know only the prototype prequel really has anything too it. If they do adapt the lostbelts tho, I wonder if they would go in order. It would be a lot of work tho.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Personally for me, fgo arcs are probably the thing i am the least interested in seeing an anime in all the possible series, compared to stuff like prototype, strange fake,a new adaptation of the Fate route.
It's probably due to the feeling of seeing only a snapshot of something that was created to be taken as piecemeals from the start.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
They are just waiting for the day fate prototype is finally released as an anime!

...any day now, I'm sure its it's happening soon ...along with tsukihime remake... and muramasa... and Mahoutsukai no Yoru 2.

Dont forget Girls' Work anime project which they announced in 2008, yet still nothing in 2020. Typemoon sure working fast.