kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
fGIyXX0.png

Wall of Shame

TDKgewZ.png

Discord link hidden here!!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Weeee, new OT!

Just in time for me to finally apple up and do this event fo'rizzle.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Happy New OT everyone! May the Gacha have mercy on us all!

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Hey they kept her with human-sized boobs. But why so skinny though! Someone give Raita's Yu a slice of pizza ffs

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Is Sheba worth doing another roll on? Reason I ask is I rolled 60sq at the start of the event to try and get some event cards and ended up with an NP4 Sheba, now wondering if it's worth going to NP5 or just leaving her at NP4? I don't have Merlin or Waver and when I need to select a caster it usually ends up being Anastasia or Helena both at NP1

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New OT, new pull to celebrate it.
Fake edit : Got a queen of Sheba, neat.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not really, but the next one is camelot and we just saw proto merlin, so it would be a big coincidence if it's not related.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
More like Arcade gets cool stuff and we don't. Imo Castoria throws Proto merlin out of the ring.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Considering LB6 is Camelot, it wouldn't surprise me if Proto Merlin was somehow related to Artoria being a caster instead of a Saber....
Or maybe there isn't a big explanation and they just want to boost the Arcade.

Either way, she's got a pretty good design.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Here's the video. Didn't see that coming

Oh no, she looks goooood. Merlin oneechan~

Arcade doesn't have regular Merlin yet so maybe that's their way of balancing. I just want santa Helena for mobile.

If this stays exclusive for arcade, they're gonna make so much money. It's an actual draw. RIP JP bros wallet.

But I hope not, I hope this comes to mobile eventually.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I like her conservative design. Hoping it stays that way through ascensions.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I got pretty far with Parvati too. The problem is having neither Parvati or Musashi. Gonna give it another go and hope Sigurd can last as a replacement for Musashi.

I did it with Brave Liz if that helps.

I'm at maybe 25 boxes, but waiting for this one to go really hard since it drops Aurora Steel. Plus I can use Jeanne Onee chan to 3-turn the thing. No CE drops yet, sadly.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I've farmed 60 boxes in NA and gotten two lotto CEs. I've farmed less than 10 in JP and gotten three lotto CEs.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm becoming one of those guys who posts like once in a fortnight, this is really sad. I should make more effort here. There's no wall of shame but I probably barely made the top 10 for OT3 if that.

Proto Merlin looks good. I like the hour glass figure she's got going on without it being obnoxious lol. Nice change of pace.

Thanks for the new OT kayos90
New mode turns the game into a tactical SRPG like Fire Emblem where you move each servant on a map and fight enemy servants in one on one 1 turn duels. You are limited to which classes you can deploy for each map and by total cost, which is lower than the normal party cost.
Oh, so I just found out the field changes in the Jaguar quest aren't random, they're based on which servant you attacked last (+ the one to their left after you've broken their first bars). Would've been useful to know this beforehand lol. How did I not notice!

You haven't tried the purple quests on Shishoufest yet? It's a new tactical-ish mode. Very simple but surprisingly entertaining. Deployments are limited by slots and classes so you can't just use anyone in your chaldea. The first quest is limited to a Saber, Berserker and Rider for example.
Ah I see. Sounds fun. Haven't had a chance to do anything but lotto farming. Actually need to clear the shop in JP as the future is always ambigious.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
The store is clear minus the silver monuments cause I just don't feel like it. Got about 82 boxes which is nice.

I did it with Brave Liz if that helps.

I'm at maybe 25 boxes, but waiting for this one to go really hard since it drops Aurora Steel. Plus I can use Jeanne Onee chan to 3-turn the thing. No CE drops yet, sadly.

I finally got it, but how good is Brave Liz in general? I've ignored her because 1) Liz and 2) That outfit

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Hey it's no competition. Or you can say it's more about quality than quantity.
Haha sorry I didn't mean to make it sound competitive. I was trying to say I should make effort to post more often as I used to be a more active member of this community.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Haha sorry I didn't mean to make it sound competitive. I was trying to say I should make effort to post more often as I used to be a more active member of this community.
Hey and I wasn't implying you were making it competitive either. if anything I was the one calling out for the stats lol

But I do want to highlight I appreciate the quality of your posts, both from a gameplay insight but also from a story telling perspective. If you want to make an effort to engage more, I think the forum is better for it.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
The store is clear minus the silver monuments cause I just don't feel like it. Got about 82 boxes which is nice.

I finally got it, but how good is Brave Liz in general? I've ignored her because 1) Liz and 2) That outfit
3) Her awful 3rd skill.

But hey, buster ST NP5 saber means she will hit like a truck with the right support.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
New thread looks good, and waiting for proto merlin to be just as sneaky as regular merlin.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Hm my only ST Buster Sabers are NP4 Bedi and NP2 Sigurd, so I might give Liz a chance.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

She's passable I guess. Its just that she's pretty much the most easily-accessible ST Buster Saber (assuming you were playing at that time), being a welfare and NP5, since Bedivere is story locked.

But she's got an invincibility, and a Mana Burst, and can possibly NPBB Chain.

In short, give her a starting NP Charge and she can nuke someone really hard for a turn.

Most of the welfare ST servants are good boss killers, and comparable to NP1 SSRs

EDIT: If you want a rough gauge on her performance in the CQ, I used her in the last slot, and that essentially gave 3 turns worth of attacks (initial turn + Guts + Invincibility) which took out approx 300K on Taiga through her resists. With no external buffs cos everyone else was dead. Lvl 80 with 1000 Silver Fou and 6/10/x skills

Last edited:
OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If yall want to be more active, you should Discord. just saying.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For me, I dunno, these days i've got almost no free time, so i quite like just popping up, reading the last page and commenting if i've got something to say. Discord is a more active convo, and doing that would just feel weird.