• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine not posting Giorno's Beatdown Theme

3:46 is where every villian of the week has their face mashed into putty

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
The Thunderbolt Fantasy insert song was so popular they just straight up made a remix of it the intro theme for the second season. Does that count?

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You Say R--oh come on OP

Guess I'll go for Happily Ever After from Gurren Lagann

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
When Gohan went SSJ2, they inserted one of the best songs in the entire franchise:

Also, Number One. Let's be honest, back then when it started playing, we all knew something awesome was going to happen.

Edit: saw that Number One was already posted, so let's add Last Stardust.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Every song that appeard in Angel Beats

Also the awakening song in Steins Gate 0

Edit: Forgot about my first ever favorite insert song, God Knows in The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I was like like 12 when I saw this as one of my first anime and it was so unexpected.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Everything from Cowboy Bebop, all of it. All of it.

Also everything from FLCL.

Also this:

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

OHHHH WAYYY YO
OHHHH WAYYY YO

Sorry that song is so fucking hype, especially after the opening.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've never really watched a lot of anime but I've always loved that song Naruto uses for tragic monologues.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Using music from Bebop, Champloo or Dandy would be too easy for me. I would also be tempted to use the OST from FMA Brotherhood or Gurren but instead...

I want to remind even those of us that turned away during the Shinobi War arc that Naruto and especially Naruto Shippuden have incredible OSTs.

I can't hear this song without crying. You'll know why. Fuck. 😢

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
i seem to recall some news about code geass having a true sequel, not another spin off
what happened to it?