• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
i seem to recall some news about code geass having a true sequel, not another spin off
what happened to it?

Well the true sequel movie has aired already in Japan on Feb 9th, Lelouch of the Resurrection. There is a new trailer that shows more footage (and a somewhat big reveal too...) if you wanted to see that. It will come to NA in May!

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kinda cheating since this is a popular one from a movie and also some of my usual favorites have been/are going to be mentioned so far anyway so...

Also

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
I always liked the insert songs from Gundam.

This song was so hype when it played over the first use of the Trans-AM mode.

"This mind of mine is BURNING RED! It's loud roar tells me to defeat you! Take this, Erupting Burning Finger!!"
The blaring, heroic sounding trumpets sells the moment for me.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

JOSEPH JOESTAR FANS, REJOICE! FOR THE BEST SONG FROM BATTLE TENDENCY IS HERE(and WITHOUT THE VOCALS!)

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017

Food Wars has some excellent music. 14:21, 16:29 are particularly enjoyable.

This one is my favorite of their original soundtrack though. It's simple and relaxing.

Last edited:

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Land of the Lustrous - Shinsha

Just a beautiful piece that also makes great use of some traditional Chinese instruments which I think is rather uncommon to hear in anime

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
This song. The places its used in the show 😭😭😭😭😭

This too

Fliep

Banned
Feb 13, 2018
Hope it was not posted before, but I think the OST of the old Berserk Anime is stellar. My favorite Song is Murder, best part begins around 4.30 minutes. Listened to it many times, while reading the manga (which is highly recommended, but I am not telling something new I guess).