• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
So I was recently replaying Tyranny and discovered that there's a blooper real for it containing a bunch of the voice actors screwing up their lines. Some of them drop the act immediately, others stay in character throughout it, and a couple just break down laughing at their own screw ups. It then led to me watching a bunch of other videos of similar things happening in a bunch of my favorite games.

Spoilers and Foul Language within:

So, since this clearly isn't an isolated thing, what are some of your favorites? Any particularly good bad reads that need more attention?

CLaddyOnFire

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas City
When Lunar: Silver Star Story came out for the Playstation, my brother got the Collector's Edition. It came with a sweet Ghaleon punching hand puppet, but also an extra disc of VO bloopers (not sure if that was CE only, or if all copies came with it). It was like 15 minutes straight of the top-rate voice actors messing up dialogue and joking about it with each other.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
An in-universe one that I still love to this day is Mario Power Tennis. Still sad they haven't done anything like this since.