• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Juup

Oct 27, 2017
Come on, go for it. I would try if I had one.

no foolin'! if you want you can rub the kiwi under some water with your palms or a cloth to get rid of some of the fuzz. I don't mind, just give mine a quick rinse.

I'm here to report that, indeed, I've eaten a kiwi with skin attached. And... it's actually pretty good :D It doesn't nearly make as much difference in taste as I thought it would, it just has a bit more bite to it.

It legitimately never occurred to me the skin might be edible, neither have I ever seen anyone eat the skin. But now that I know, it seems like a waste not to eat it.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing this is hidden right in front of my eyes, but how do I change the max number of posts per page? I'm a 100 kind of guy, if you know what I mean.

also, is there a way to jump from gaming to off topic without having to backtrack to the front page?
Not able to have different ppp yet. I'm sure they will add it at some point though.

And what is this. I've never heard of having a Kiwi like this.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm here to report that, indeed, I've eaten a kiwi with skin attached. And... it's actually pretty good :D It doesn't nearly make as much difference in taste as I thought it would, it just has a bit more bite to it.

It legitimately never occurred to me the skin might be edible, neither have I ever seen anyone eat the skin. But now that I know, it seems like a waste not to eat it.
I<3U

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
A previous Mac Book Pro model had a splendid button that indicated battery level when pressed. I didn't notice the thing for a long time of ownership.

Also, holding shift+r in photoshop snaps to some useful angles when drawing or whathaveyou.

Matthew

Oct 26, 2017

Thumbs up. I promise that as soon as I get my hands on one I will try.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
There's a little button on the bottom of all rear view mirrors that shifts the view to reduce glare from headlights behind you

I drove for about 15 years before learning about that