• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
It is not the best but I really enjoy Project A II and the comedy stylings of the bit where the Axe Gang attack him while he is handcuffed to the cop, especially given the really silly part that comes just before.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Wheels on Meals last fight against Benny the Jet. Nothing compares. A real slugfest.

This might be my favourite fight scene ever. Everything is perfect, from the stuntmen just gleefully landing ribcage-first on all that playground equipment, Jackie running straight at that fence and just lifting his legs up to sail over it, the out-of-control lens flares when the metal pipes come out. Perfection. Also the scientifically-proven best ever use of wire-fu right at the beginning:

a0lRYYC.gif

And the best combo ever put to film:

5S9Bm5l.gif

Yeah these are the ones, soo good.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Drunken Master 2 is just so good. I do like to final fight, but the Axe Gang battle is great too.