• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

QTPuXJU.jpg

Of course, the tweet has been deleted, as these idiots never seem to understand how the internet works.

So, will FaZe Clan do the right thing and part ways with him? Anything less would make this just another empty corporate Pride tweet.

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
They need to yeet him with all haste and force. Show him how much of a self-destructive idiot he is.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
I really don't understand that mindset of

"I am this, therefore I must hate this", dude, use your own reasoning

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean good I guess, but these guys are involved in a lot of scummy stuff. Just recently heavily promoted a rugpull crypto scam.

I really don't understand that mindset of

"I am this, therefore I must hate this", dude, use your own reasoning
I mean I don't understand why he felt the need to tweet it. Why not just keep your mouth shut no one asked. It's crazy how people go out of their way to be a hateful bigot.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Queerphobic Muslims can just go in the trash. "Don't support any kind of LGBTQ" like it's a product 🤦🏾

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That is some next level piece of shittery. How bad of a human do you have to be to think you should post that!?

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Does any other esports org have as near as many issues as FaZe?

There was the fuckwad who streamed himself cheating in Fortnite and got permabanned

Same fuckwad alongside some others were a part of that Save The Kids cryptocoin scam

Pretty sure there's others I've missed too

Now this?

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Could have just said nothing at all, but nah let me go out of the way to show everyone I'm a piece of shit!

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
So many folks on steam forums will also throw being Muslim up as a reason to exclude lgbtq stuff, and it's like... Wutt

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"I cannot support human rights due to culture/religion" is not a valid excuse ever.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
i just checked Twitter, and at looks like the guy lives in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, so it is possible it was a panicked Tweet so he wont get arrested, beaten, and stuff like that. Police in the city have targeted groups before - especially gay men.

Of course he could also be an asshole.

Whales

Oct 25, 2017
i'm a muslim and this dude is a fucking idiot

thanks for giving easy ammunition to racists I guess. Dickhead

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Last edited:

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
i just checked Twitter, and at looks like the guy lives in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, so it is possible it was a panicked Tweet so he wont get arrested, beaten, and stuff like that. Police in the city have targeted groups before - especially gay men.

Of course he could also be an asshole.
Lol no he's just a religious bigot

When Western University here in Canada posted LGBT Muslim art, the comments were 99% muslims who came out of the woodwork to condemn it and call it islamophobia to the point that the university caved in and removed it.

They really "logic" their way into suggesting that islam and being gay is incompatible and that any gay person is not a true muslim and never will be

Most of it is parroted shit from muslim apologists who also promote evolution denialism, apostasy justification, misogyny etc

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
You can be of any walk of life, any religion, any culture and be supportive of LGBTQ communities. That guy is a total mindless piece of crap.

Lengualo

May 14, 2022
UK/Mexico
One of my clients who is a British Muslim once said to me "you have the racist fucknuggets, and you have the mad fucknuggets (religious zealots), they're all the same thing."

I think its appropriate here too.

LonelyGay

May 18, 2019
As a very out and proud gay man, I will make sure to never support anything this trash org does if they don't fire this losers ass ASAP. I'm talking like now.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty screwed up to use your religion as an excuse for bigotry, you dumb fuck

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If you're queerphobic, you're scum. If you hide behind your religion and use it to try and justify your shitty views, you're a fucking coward.

This little bastard is both.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Why would he even tweet this out? It's not like FaZe is actually saying anything here other than sending out "love" to the LGBTQ community. They aren't talking about donating to a charity, updating their logo on their actual profile, or taking a stance on any recent issues. The FaZe tweet barely says anything but he just had to make sure everyone knows he actually does not agree with sending out love to the LGBTQ community.