• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Basically.

I can't find the humor in this sort of stuff anymore unless people actually face the appropriate consequences.

Exactly.

I can already tell there's going to be a large amount of people that no matter what, no matter how much evidence there is, no matter how much testimony, they're going to believe what this idiot says no matter what because he's attacking an enemy of Trump.

We're at a point that someone could say Mueller is a space alien sent by Taco Bell, and we'll probably get a news story about several Taco Bells being shot up.

It's not fun to laugh at these idiots anymore. I want to see some people actually going to fucking jail.

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
The rise of Trump on Twitter has led to an unprecedented surge of con men and women trying to get fame and money from duped right wingers by playing on the hate, bigotry and conspiracy theories that clouds most conservative stances.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Damn they tried to weaponise #metoo against mueller huh

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
The rise of Trump on Twitter has led to an unprecedented surge of con men and women trying to get fame and money from duped right wingers by playing on the hate, bigotry and conspiracy theories that clouds most conservative stances.
Ironically that's also how Trump became president.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Ok, Wohl's tweets are revealing the true plan. Here's what the scam was, as best as I can understand it:

Wohl wanted to set the media up to report on a woman who was claiming that Wohl had paid her to make a false allegation. After the media fell for it, Wohl was going to prove that the woman never existed, and he was going to blame the whole episode on Dems and their media allies.

But the media didn't bite, because the woman was obviously not real. That is, the media could tell they were being set up. So Wohl had to change the plan. The new plan was that they would tease that there was in fact a woman who was going to claim Mueller engaged in sexual abuse. Now the media has to report on the fake tip from the made up woman, right? That's what has happened now, and so Wohl is launching into his planned spiel that "there is no such woman." Except the media has already reported that, because the media determined last week that there was no such woman.

Yeah, I think this is it. They seem to be going with the all-caps "there was no woman, I was never paid" line, because, yeah, they invented her and sent out those poorly-written emails sent in her name. Now they're going with a different set of made-up allegations from another obviously fictional woman.

I really have no idea what they thought their endgame would be, but seriously: this needs to end with both of them in prison. Just because it's hilarious doesn't make it less of a crime.

Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
The pure idiocy surrounding conservatism in America these days is incredible. And no shame at all.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
What with the [FAKE] in the title? Was there not an attempt to discredit Mueller?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
When these idiots learn their cheap and lazy tricks for creating some meme troll job on 4chan don't actually equip you with the skills to falsely smear and incriminate the former director of the FBI.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why do I constantly feel insulted that the right just keep on thinking liberals are so stupid to fall for this shit?

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
What's amazing is that both of these imbeciles stuck to their story even after it must have been completely clear to them that it had fallen apart. They're tweeting responses that are weirdly disconnected from the actual events that have transpired.

Maybe they didn't want to lose their deposit at the Holiday Inn?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
That's a real weird thread title edit, as it seems the scam to try and smear Mueller is real. I'd assume that the FAKE refers to that, but it makes it seem like the FBI investigating people trying to smear Mueller is fake.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
What's amazing is that both of these imbeciles stuck to their story even after it must have been completely clear to them that it had fallen apart. They're tweeting responses that are weirdly disconnected from the actual events that have transpired.

Maybe they didn't want to lose their deposit at the Holiday Inn?
That's the game, always pretend you are "winning" and never, ever admit defeat or blame.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, they've been investigating it for more than a week now

I believe they're asking if the FBI investigation is fake; for people who haven't been following the thread, the addition to the title isn't clear at all so expect drive by posts from people trying to figure out what that means for a couple hours while we wait for a change.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
That thread title change had me thinking that the report of the FBI investigating was not true.

wrongway

Oct 27, 2017
Add, "making yourself a target of the FBI to own the libs" to the list, I guess. What a spectacular whirlwind of stupidity.

Oct 26, 2017
I would love a summary of what the fuck has happened while I've been at work. I'm so lost other than bullshit was claimed, and proven to be bullshit.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Bad title edit, guys. The FBI is actually investigating an attempt to discredit Mueller.

The payments, and the accuser, are both fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.