• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Wait, yes the investigation is fake, but it's been going on for a week? So fake reports of a non-investigation have been around for a week, or a real investigation of a fake incident has been going on for a week?

I dunno why someone fucked up the thread title, but as far as I understand it. There was some dumb ass scheme by Jacob Wahl and co and his bullshit fake intelligence company of stolen photos for profiles, where he would try and pay Journalists to take a story of a woman with allegations against mueller. Nobody bit and instead forwarded it on to the FBI who is investigating the attempt to fuck with mueller.

Now Jacob Wahl and co are going with a story that there is a CREDIBLE PERSON!!!! accusing mueller of these things.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
LMAOooooo

Surely rule one of creating a false accusation is to at least pinpoint the location of your mark on the day of the fabricated incident.

This really is like a sequel to Fargo in terms of sheet criminal incompetence.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Some dipshit: "Yeah I can totally take down the former Director of the FBI."

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who were these guys hoing to trot out at the Holliday inn today? Did that even happen?

Also like how they went from:
Theres women
what women?
Fake women.
Oh there's a women alright.

Where are we at now?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
What we can be certain of, is that whatever it was Wohl and Burkman were trying to do, they have failed at it on a spectacular, stratospheric level.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
haha even the gateway pundit is being forced to step back after posting their "explosive documents"

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Oh my fucking god..

DMKdmeA.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"Its okay, Jacob! Be cool! Be cool! You just gotta release the surefire public statement to really throw them off....yeahyeah....thats it."

*starts sweating profusely while typing*

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Apu in Simpsons where he goes on a rant against Skinner about the awful Jurassic Park rip off.

Just...what were you thinking Jacob

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
These guys surely are going to be charged for this absurdity, right?

Like, it's god damn hilariously dumb, but the legal severity of the claims, actions, and falsehoods shouldn't be overlooked.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So...Surefire Intelligence are legal representation too? Interesting they claim in the statement some correspondence is covered by "attorney-client privilege."

This is spectacular.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they still playing that they are a real business? Surely their addresses are easy enough to research, let alone who is behind the account, and where are those tweets coming from...

I hope they are on it already.
Oh the entire thing has already been traced back to Wohl. The phone number is his mothers voice mail etc.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
They're victims of their own echo chamber.

This x1000. They think news outlets don't do research and just prop up an anti-Trump agenda. They think there's an actual global conspiracy with George Soros in the middle. This will be their ultimate downfall: the cyclone of conspiracy theory shit. And it's already happening.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Who the hell did he hire to put this together? Was he stupid enough to do it himself?

This is like the most bush league conspiracy I've ever seen.....you poke it with your index finger out of mild curiosity and it falls down like a house of cards.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
"Very serious allegations against Jacob Wohl".

Yeah, I can see where this is going.

At the Holiday Inn tomorrow: "Lorraine Parsons has accused Jacob Wahl of offering her $20,000 to give false evidence, but we have just discovered that Lorraine Parsons doesn't exist! She was invented by the MSM in an attempt to discredit our incredible reporting!"

Go directly to jail without passing go, you insufferable pinheads.

EDIT: I can kind of follow the logic in their "plan", which casts doubt on my own intelligence. This makes the characters in "Burn After Reading" look like criminal masterminds.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
OK, this whole thing is so confusing. Tell me if I'm off...

They wanted to discredit Mueller
Not being able to find an accuser, they made one up
They are now being investigated for making up a fake accuser in an effort to discredit Mueller
Profit?

Nov 1, 2017

So this was their plan maybe? They knew the right would rally behind their BS allegations if the left were actively debunking then. The MSM probably would have ignored these applications if not for the fabricated framing angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.