• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Browsing the actual Surfire website makes me question whether my english is actually decent. Is this a confusing sentence or am I just dumb? I can't tell anymore.

"When an investor had his intellectual property ruthlessly stolen by a multi-national corporation, he hired Surefire Intelligence to collect overwhelming evidence that the company was in the wrong"

Does that.....make sense? Am I going crazy here?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Imma go check

Edit: Couldn't find this specific topic, but OT is...

tenor.gif
It's in the new "politics" section not off topic. But yeah the whole site is unrecognizable.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is the "my uncle works at Nintendo" of modern politics.

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody should contact this unsuspicious and definitely real journalist who wrote an article about Surfire and even met with Matthew Cohen

The article is so good that it's gone now (though you can find it cached if you really want), weird. What a coincidence.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I check the news this story gets more and more clownshoes.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Actually if you really think about the whole thing makes perfect sense. Some of these people involved have their own little bubble where people with no common sense spread conspiracy theories, lies, and baseless claims like deep state, Hillary is pedo ring leader .....etc. It got bad enough that they started believing that the real world operates and functions like how they perceive it. hence this incredible display of human stupidity, and lack of coherent logic. I see people always argue about how we should keep the dialogue with people like that. I usually just chuckle.

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017
Not quite. The plan was to release a fake person to the media claiming surefire was bribing her to make accusations against Mueller. Then when the media posted it claim "Fake news" and then use surefire to release the accusations of women they actually bribed. So they would both fake news AND accuse Mueller of sexual assault. Of course the media didn't bite, and the bribes were revealed as they were making the press conference.

Okay so... wait... I... so they... hold on lol... That just...Th-that...

tumblr_m7owb7f5Wq1qg39ewo1_500.gif

This is one of the worst plans I've ever heard of.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I hope everyone involved is shitting their pants right now, including whoever is playing "Lorraine."
And I hope they all get unmasked and get their just desserts in prison.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Something something movie theaters can save a lot of money if they just used Republicans as projectors

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what this reminds me of? The dude who plagiarized and kept doubling and tripling down even in the face of all evidence pointing to the fact that he was the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

Thankfully launching allegations an FBI director should have more severe consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.