• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Awful subject matter, but I figure it would be good to share anywhere and everywhere. The FBI page has shots of the room he was in and some rough shots of the guy's face.

large
large

Link at the top of the page has more info.

Anyone with information to provide should submit a tip online at https://tips.fbi.gov/ , or call the FBI's toll-free tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
it trips me out how in 2019 even with cheap phones having ok cameras we still get crappy photos like this.
these look like they were taken on a blackberry from 2009.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pics of the guy are decent enough that someone who knows him could probably ID him but what even are those location photos? Is someone going to identify him based on the corner of a bathtub?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
That would be the assumption. I think the shots are good enough that someone may recognize him. I don't know what the chances are that person would act if they're not 100% sure though.
Yeah those shots are pretty good for crops, and I pray they catch this fucker.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
John Doe 41 is a terrible name. Legit thought they were looking for an unknown dude in his 40's until I saw that he was 18-20.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Are you trying to get every black man killed. I'm so confused like is he the perpetrator or the victim he could also be under age when that picture took place

Oct 27, 2017
Is it vague on purpose so John Doe 41's aunt goes "oh that's Timmy, he may have some info for the feds"? Is this the suspect and is this him in the act with the victim? It is a very anxiety inducing series of photos not helped by the text. I don't know why I feel the need for context but I do know it's not helpful to assume. Could he be a friend with crucial evidence?

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Is it vague on purpose so John Doe 41's aunt goes "oh that's Timmy, he may have some info for the feds"? Is this the suspect and is this him in the act with the victim? It is a very anxiety inducing series of photos not helped by the text. I don't know why I feel the need for context but I do know it's not helpful to assume. Could he be a friend with crucial evidence?

Unfortunately everything at the link is all the FBI has provided us.