• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think Mar10 day sales are going to have a notable impact on March software rankings? Apparently NSMBUDX was sold out on Amazon for a while.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wonder if Apex Legends will have a Fortnite-like effect and provide a sales boost to the PS4 and Xbox One?

Like Fortnite, it doesn't require a gold subscription on the PS4.

At the very least I'm sure we'll see headset sales spike again.

Deader2818

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I wonder if Apex Legends will have a Fortnite-like effect and provide a sales boost to the PS4 and Xbox One?

Like Fortnite, it doesn't require a gold subscription on the PS4.

At the very least I'm sure we'll see headset sales spike again.

TBH not really seeing the same affect.

It skews older so that audience seems to already have the system and accessories.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crackdown 3 is ultra bomba territory at retail

It will have to have an absurd digital split to even rank Top 5 for the month tbh

OP
OP

donny2112

Oct 27, 2017
you missed it by 1 minute!
So, interestingly, my process to save the webpages for the thread for the parser to use runs at 1 minute past the hour local computer time, just in case my computer's time was off. When it saved page 4, Andromeda's post was not there. When it tried to save a prospective page 5, it got page 4 again (i.e. the last thread page), and Andromeda's post was there. So with this wierdly timed scenario, my process to save the webpages did technically pick it up, so Andromeda's prediction will be counted. (^_^)

-----------

ResetERA Aggregate Predictions - Feb-2019

1. NSW - 326K (stddev: 41K)
2. PS4 - 249K (stddev: 38K)
3. XB1 - 149K (stddev: 31K)

klanar

Jun 9, 2018
I think X1 is being underestimated for February, same goes to ps4, doesn't consoles increase in sales a ton during tax season? Even though taxes were changed this month, it won't change buying habits.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Thanks MagicPork!

Switch did 279k last year, so that means it did 363k this year. PS4 did 363k last year (heh), and 283k this year. XB1 did 310k last year, and 220k-225k this year.

Switch seems to be keeping up the 30% increase in weekly average sales for the year so far.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Looks like almost all of us underestimated XB1 by a fair margin. Its performance this month is in line with what you would expect for a healthy decline, and is approximately in line with how PS4 is dropping YoY.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
damn Switch is doing great.
Anthem not even in the top 3 physical software? I know there is digital but still, this sounds like it performs way under expectations.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
XB1 did better than I expected even accounting for the deals.

Any information on physical number for software?