• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
THR has reported that actress Martha Stewart died earlier in the week at the age of 98, she was in 'Daisy Kenyon' and 'In a Lonely Place':

Martha Stewart Dead: 'Daisy Kenyon,' 'In a Lonely Place' Actress Was 98 | Hollywood Reporter

2/21/2021

Martha Stewart, the actress and singer best known for her supporting turns opposite Joan Crawford in Daisy Kenyon and alongside Humphrey Bogart in In a Lonely Place, has died. She was 98.

Stewart died Wednesday, her daughter Colleen Shelley reported on Twitter.

"The original Martha Stewart left us yesterday," she wrote. "She had a new part to play in a movie with all her heavenly friends. She went off peacefully surrounded by her family and cat."

In original Broadway musicals, Stewart appeared in 1946-47 in Park Avenue, written by George S. Kaufman and Nunnally Johnson, and was a replacement for Vivian Blaine as Miss Adelaide in Guys and Dolls. When the Frank Loesser production came to London's West End in 1953, she starred in that.

Stewart played a friend of Crawford's artist character in Otto Preminger's Daisy Kenyon (1947), and in Nicholas Ray's In a Lonely Place (1950), she portrayed the impressionable hat check girl whom Bogart's washed-up screenwriter is suspected of murdering.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
eUcSggA.png

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I took a quadruple take and still didn't catch it until reading this thread lol

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Whats even the point of clickbait on era. Who benefits from threads like these.

I have to assume op is getting paid by THR or something

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Really gross attempt by the op. Shouldn't have done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.