• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Finally watched the baba main event.

Need a Kento/ Tana tag team asap

Dz4MwvTWkAMQsPm

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Semifinal match result

Forgotten Sons defeat Moustache Mountain to advance to the finals of the Dusty Classic

lol

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
damn we got legends out here for this abdullah the butcher tribute

this man JUICED FOR THE BUSINESS TO PROVE HE COULD DRAW!

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Wrestling is so weird. Like, Johnny had to carry the North American title on Raw and SmackDown even though he already taped him losing it and he knows he's not the champion.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
brainbuster off the corner to the outside through a pane of glass over a stack of chairs

the drunk commentary can't even process it

Worthintendo

Oct 25, 2017
Wrestling is so weird. Like, Johnny had to carry the North American title on Raw and SmackDown even though he already taped him losing it and he knows he's not the champion.
I wouldn't be surprised by the fact that they taped 2 finishes they weren't 100% on which way they were going with it. The fact he's been moved to the main roster kinda forced them to go with one of the finishes.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Result of the Women's Title #1 Contender match

Triple Threat match at Takeover NY

Well there goes anyone's dreams of having Io vs Shayna in a singles match. Forever stuck in a tag team with Kairi. Also lol at Shayna managing to choke out everyone on her own.

Report says for sure she choked out Io and Kairi tho. Gotta wait and actually see for ourselves as we know the reports don't tell the whole story.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Kasai vs. Colon is the most brutal squash of all time lmao

oh hey he's getting some offense in

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Second semifinal match result

Ricochet and Aleister Black def. DIY

Advance to the finals to face the Forgotten Sons

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Apparently the Io vs Bianca match was incredibly rough to the point of where they had to retape it. Io slipped on the rope during a springboard dropkick, and Bianca was completely out of position several times.

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
They'll figure it out. Marks.

GCW is far and away my favorite promotion outside of Japan. A real well-paced production that reminds me of ECW in terms of how the styles and presentation of matches mesh. It's really underrated in giving you a bit of everything and not getting bogged down in self-indulgence. It's a bit spare when it comes to storyline and shit, but I like their approach.

That and people who aren't there just do NOT understand how over Nick Gage is. Not, "I love this wrestler" kind of over, but frothing, pathological intensity from the crowd whenever he shows up. It's so intense.
My only complaint with gcw is I wish they would do more storylines and build the characters. Like ecw did. It's my fav Indy promotion right now no doubt.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
they obviously have no choice

Gargano vs Ciampa main event for Mania weekend

the double retirement match

Status
Not open for further replies.