February Wrasslin' |OT| This is where the big boys play, huh?

Oct 25, 2017
It would be odd to announce his retirement on GMA though. If anything he'd be announcing it on Raw similar to Edge and Bryan.

Honestly just not sure what to make of this. Like...unless there was some miracle cure or they diagnosed him incorrectly, I would not have thought he'd be able to train let alone film a movie less than 4 months of having treatment.
I think he announces it on RAW and then expands on it in GMA, probably becoming an ambassador for WWE of some type.

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

That's good to know.

I also just remembered they wanted to announce ticket infos this week for the NJPW UK show and haven't done it yet.

Edit:
Oh, they just said it will be late but announced the wrestlers at least. LOL @ visas comment.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I don’t have any of the old Arn Anderson gifs from Legit Shook saved to my computer :(
I found this gif on google image search, BUT...you know, some people have access to stro's gdrive where the gifs are but they are selfish cowards and won't make a backup of it which could be shared with anyone.

Oct 25, 2017
It would be odd to announce his retirement on GMA though. If anything he'd be announcing it on Raw similar to Edge and Bryan.

Honestly just not sure what to make of this. Like...unless there was some miracle cure or they diagnosed him incorrectly, I would not have thought he'd be able to train let alone film a movie less than 4 months of having treatment.
He's on GMA the morning after Raw