• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've got some impact on in the background, and boy is Johnny Impact making cool moves look naff, really sloppy 619 and shining wizard in particular.
Maybe I just caught him on a bad day.

That has always been the deal with Johnny Something. He is way too inconsistent with his moves, like there is a 50% chance that he is going to look impressive or just botch everything.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Wont matter because at the rate his video diary is going he's likely to just plain have his xbox and gaming shit stolen by the hotel staff given the places he's been staying lately lol.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

how is she not booked for NYC what the fuck are you doing Prazak

Impact and WWNLive might be fucking that up.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone considered WWE might be trying to recreate the Summer of Punk with Ambrose? First he kinda shot on Triple H on Raw and then WWE confirms his contract is expiring? Maybe I'm just imagining things, but something seems off...

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
The second angle makes it look super bad.

Oh god damn. The moment that knee goes it goes all at once and just super folds till his heel is so flat on the back of his thigh that you know he not only hyper extended that knee but likely tore something. Legs may bend in that direction but they should not bend that friggin far that fast with their whole body weight coming down like that.

Dude is gonna be out awhile. Hope he recovers fully and doesn't end up gunshy after this or robbed of his vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.