February Wrasslin' |OT| This is where the big boys play, huh?

Oct 27, 2017
Lol i dunno with Switchblade

Like every time he tried to cheat tonight he fucked up in some way and looked like a chump. Got his ass handed to him in the closing moments, then hit his finish out of nowhere, making the win look like a complete fluke rather than the dominant statement it should have been,

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

BTE has me wondering... has Joey Janela actually wrestled Zandig?

Isnt Janela pretty young and Zandig hasnt been a thing in like 10 years?
Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.

Oct 27, 2017
He's also a random on the internet and they're trying to build a reputation that should be above more accurate Corey Graves
This is true. Like I said, celebrities need to stop falling for this. Stop replying when there's no need. I think it's nice they're sticking up for Kenny, but yo. Kenny'll be fine.

Also..

Did we have confirmation of a UK show before this?

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.
she's not real

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I see these AEW tickets selling out fast and have to look at New Japan and how they royally fucked up their US expansion plans.
AEW: "look, this is big! and important! it's something you need to be there for! history!"

NJPW: "We are coming to the states. It will not be as good as Japan. See you there!"

Nov 1, 2017
Are OTT ever gonna try and have a go there? I know ICW's attendances for their Hydro shows have been dwindling year on year since they tried, but I dunno enough about OTT to guess whether they'd give it a crack.
They don't sell the National Stadium shows instantly (except the first show with The Elite, wow wonder why). So 3Arena is probably a bridge too far.

Unless they ran a big storyline with AEW or the like, it's not that feasible yet