• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

February Wrasslin' |OT| This is where the big boys play, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
lol no-one has even posted the best angry bucks tweet from the last 24 hours

there's always going to be people baiting you, everyone in wrestling should have their notifications removed

Oct 25, 2017
If some of y'all are big enough marks VIP packages that are like 200-500$ are still available lol

Or maybe not... they really don't differentiate between waiting and buying lol

Oct 27, 2017
Lol i dunno with Switchblade

Like every time he tried to cheat tonight he fucked up in some way and looked like a chump. Got his ass handed to him in the closing moments, then hit his finish out of nowhere, making the win look like a complete fluke rather than the dominant statement it should have been,

Feb 21, 2018
Here is my controversial take regarding AEW:

They should hire a PR/Social Media firm soon. Or fire the ones who are currently overseeing everything and hire a new firm.

Oct 25, 2017
BTE has me wondering... has Joey Janela actually wrestled Zandig?

Isnt Janela pretty young and Zandig hasnt been a thing in like 10 years?

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

BTE has me wondering... has Joey Janela actually wrestled Zandig?

Isnt Janela pretty young and Zandig hasnt been a thing in like 10 years?
Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.

Oct 27, 2017
He's also a random on the internet and they're trying to build a reputation that should be above more accurate Corey Graves
This is true. Like I said, celebrities need to stop falling for this. Stop replying when there's no need. I think it's nice they're sticking up for Kenny, but yo. Kenny'll be fine.

Also..

Did we have confirmation of a UK show before this?

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.
she's not real

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I see these AEW tickets selling out fast and have to look at New Japan and how they royally fucked up their US expansion plans.
AEW: "look, this is big! and important! it's something you need to be there for! history!"

NJPW: "We are coming to the states. It will not be as good as Japan. See you there!"

Nov 1, 2017
Are OTT ever gonna try and have a go there? I know ICW's attendances for their Hydro shows have been dwindling year on year since they tried, but I dunno enough about OTT to guess whether they'd give it a crack.
They don't sell the National Stadium shows instantly (except the first show with The Elite, wow wonder why). So 3Arena is probably a bridge too far.

Unless they ran a big storyline with AEW or the like, it's not that feasible yet

Status
Not open for further replies.