• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

February Wrasslin' |OT| This is where the big boys play, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Weekly TV show and start with 6 PPVs per year. Expand to 8 or 9 PPVs later on if they continue to do well. WWE has a massive roster and half the PPVs still feel like filler with unimportant matches and repetitive matches.

Liquidsnake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In my heart of hearts, I hope AEW, can push WWE to do better in everything. I really hope they are not a Fire Festival wrestling company, and come on strong to push WWE...........WWE has gotten away with a garbage product for so long.

Oct 27, 2017
Weekly TV show and start with 6 PPVs per year. Expand in Year 2 if the PPVs all do well. WWE has a massive roster and half the PPVs still feel like filler with unimportant matches and repetitive matches.
I can't see them not doing a weekly show.

Ideally would want it to be two hours but could easily see them going with (or forced to I guess) one.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this is...uhm. They need to chill lmao.

Dave says the original plan was to save KUSHIDA’s debut for Takeover, so that’s probably what they’re doing
He's gonna give the best wave.

Wait, wrong bookers.

Because Hat Man gives no fucks.
I wondered who the faces were that whole match. You come out with Momo holding two, Utami with four, they got jumped by JAN and it didn't even matter. They still won with such relative ease. Say what you want tho, crowd was rooting for Momo most of the match. Guess it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.