• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Kurt about to have a heart attack, got that numbness in his arm trying to shake it out. Please Kurt take a break

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Of course they will screw KO's return with terrible ideas... And no reaction from the crowd at all lol
Of course

To be more clear, this is Vince here, not seeing what Owens is, and that he should be a fucking stone cold (or a becky if you will) as he returns, and be savage. So he's thinking 'hmm, how to make that sob a face, let's show him like a normal man being just not interesting in his everyday life, so people will like him now"

Also showing at the same time there is no plan for him, he's not mad at anyone, he won't return as a surprise opponent, nothing, he'll just be there..

Last edited:

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, Gresham vs. Masato Yoshino for Black Label Pro during WrestleMania weekend, and I don't even care if I get Jey Uso'd on this one.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Ruby is so underrated 😍

Good promo by Ronda too. Mad how that happens when they don't have her screaming like a lunatic.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you want to check out the ICW New York show that will have Scott Steiner vs. Nick Gage on Friday, you can try IndyWrestling.tv for free for 20 days using code BTSPOD.

That's right: David Bixenspan actually contributed something good to Twitter.

Also on the card:

Independent Wrestling Championship match: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Chris Dickinson
Jimmy Lloyd vs. Teddy Hart (u wot m8?)
Sanchez vs. Facade vs. Kyle the Beast vs. Eli Everfly
Maria Manic vs. Penelope Ford
Grim Reefer vs. Tony Deppen
Jungleboy vs. Azrieal

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they have a hell of a promo for Becky to give later because they're really writing themselves into a corner with this apology bullshit

Tyburn

Oct 29, 2017
Becky needs to be all, "All I want to do is fight Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania. If an apology is what it takes to do that , well then Steph, I am sorry." <boos> "Im sorry. Im sorry that being good enough is not enough. Im sorry that earning the match by winning the Royal Rumble is not enough. Im sorry that I am not the woman you want as champion. Im sorry I am not a Queen. Im sorry I am not an Empress. Im sorry that when i beat Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania youre going to have to go around selling WWE, smiling and shaking hands, all the while knowing your champion is a little red headed lass kicker who doesnt kiss your's or anyone's ass. Im sorry it took you so long to know what the WWE Universe already knows... Becky Lynch is THE MAN."

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"You got to help me, man. I know we've had our differences but they want me to job to Nia back there.."

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't give a shit about Rollins vs. Lesnar again.
I agree, but I don't give a shit about anyone vs Lesnar these days

And at least it's almost a fresh match. They only fought against each other once, almost 4 years a go and the match ended with Undertaker showing up in the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.