• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okada is the Nick Bockwinkel of the modern age. You know who doesn't appreciate Bock? Philistines.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
2HEE82J.png

RWF STATISTICS - POST RWF12 EDITION

Replay now available on YouTube!

2rTJiRg.png

THE THRILL OF VICTORY
The formation of G-Generation X proved beneficial for Menome and BiggestGeekEver , resulting in Menome's first RWF win!

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
The arrival of GX was not as fruitful for Dental Plan as he suffered his first defeat in RWF.

NEW OLD CHAMPIONS
Two RWF Championships changed hands at RWF12, both going to wrestlers who previously held said championship.
  • Tall4Life reclaimed the RWF B+ Championship by defeating giancarlo123x . This makes Tall4Life the first ever two time RWF B+ Champion. If he can retain his title at RWF13, he will surpass RBH as the longest reigning B+ Champion in RWF history.
  • Beefy defeated TheeFanatic to reclaim the RWF World Championship and become the first two time RWF World Champion in RWF history. TheeFanatic's run as champion will officially be marked as a 60 day championship reign.
C0yoqK6.png

THE F-WORD
Menome officially reclaims rights to the word "filth"

HISTORIC DOMINANCE
Beefy becomes the first wrestler in RWF to hold two championships simultaneously. He is currently one half of the RWF Tag Team Champions with Syder, and the RWF World Champion. He holds the record for longest consecutive reigns for both championships; holding the RWF Tag Title for 96 days and counting and holding the RWF World title for a staggering 163 days during his first title reign.

WINNING IT AGAIN
Thanks to RWF12, now all three official RWF Championships have had one wrestler hold the titles multiple times.
  • Tall4Life is the first, and only, multi-time time RWF B+ Champion
  • Bronx-Man is the only wrestler to hold the RWF Tag Championships twice (and with two different partners!)
  • Beefy is the first and only multi-time RWF World Champion.
a9iNa3h.png

THE KING OF JOBBERS
excelsiorlef now has the most total matches without registering a win. Excel created a custom made RWF King of Jobbers title to celebrate this. (Note: the King of Jobbers belt is not an officially sanctioned RWF championship)

DON'T CROSS THE BOSS
The Authority (Sephzilla , Beefy, Syder , and Excelsiorlef) were undefeated in singles competition at RWF12. This stable currently holds two of the three RWF Championship belts.

THE FAV FIVE
Here are the top 5 RWF Superstars according to winning percentage
  • Beefy (10-1 with a 91% win rate)
  • TheeFanatic (7-2 with a 78% win rate)
  • Pikma (3-1 with a 75% win rate)
  • Flammable D (5-2 with a 71% win rate)
  • Ithil (5-2 with a 71% win rate)
A LOOK AHEAD TO RWF13
  • giancarlo123x is calling for a rematch against Tall4Life for the B+ Championship, but ZeBatsy claimed #1 contendership for the title. How will this shake out?
  • JIF leader Zach has demanded a rematch against G-Generation X in a tornado tag match.
  • What will become of RBH's beef with The Authority?
  • There are currently no #1 contenders for the RWF Tag Titles. Will anyone step up?
HeAvJSl.png

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Kagetsu did more single matches because her music is fucking amazing.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
  • JIF leader Zach has demanded a rematch against G-Generation X in a tornado tag match.
  • There are currently no #1 contenders for the RWF Tag Titles. Will anyone step up?

LADIEEEEES AND GENTLEMEEEEN
PEOPLE OF A NON-BINARY PERSUASION
MARKS OF ALL AGES
G-GENERATION X AND THE R.W.F PROUDLY PRESENTS TO YOU:

YOUR FUTURE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE FIRST LADY OF FILTH: MENOME, AND BIGGESTGEEKEVER

ONCE WE PUT THE J.I.F OUT OF ITS MISERY ONCE AND FOR ALL, WE'RE COMING FOR THOSE TITLES!

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH G-X, I GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU:

HARD G!!!!!

ORgSH35.gif

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to remember if I had a character in RWF. I think I did, but I'm not sure.

In other news, wrestling remains to be okay.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LADIEEEEES AND GENTLEMEEEEN
PEOPLE OF A NON-BINARY PERSUASION
MARKS OF ALL AGES
G-GENERATION X AND THE R.W.F PROUDLY PRESENTS TO YOU:

YOUR FUTURE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE FIRST LADY OF FILTH: MENOME, AND BIGGESTGEEKEVER

ONCE WE PUT THE J.I.F OUT OF ITS MISERY ONCE AND FOR ALL, WE'RE COMING FOR THOSE TITLES!

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH G-X, I GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU:

HARD G!!!!!

ORgSH35.gif
Pfft all the titles are mine fam

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Ribs are still hurting from taking about 50 Red Arrows from Bronson last night

The Gaelic Lucha was still victorious though

OP
OP
Zach

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
The Geekerz' RWF character is literally a 127 overall. If DP and I can't stop his cheating ways, no one can!

P.S. Who is Menome?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

DxE9GXFWsAAB3KF.jpg:small

DxjpNMiU0AArh1r.jpg:small

DxPREk9UcAAhe8j.jpg:small

DxiR9YYU0AAUCkA.jpg:small

Dw_jY7RU8AAQ5Vf.jpg:small

DyHt-K6VYAEFizH.jpg:small

DyGXlU7XgAAFrhV.jpg:small

DxkZT14X4AEcoqQ.jpg:small

DxDNVCQWwAYOkIS.jpg:small

Dw1kgafXQAIxIW4.jpg:small

Last edited:

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Time to reck havoc again. I don't care they are already champions. I'll just take their spot.

Also, I want my rematch!!!!

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
I've said it before and I will die on this hill

Es0WOis.png

Rev Pro fan group is far worse than the PROGRESS fan group

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I almost wish Enzo comes back to WWE for a short moment, just long enough to get the "X-Pac Heat" phrase replaced with "Enzo Heat".

Status
Not open for further replies.