• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
UK
Pom's shooting is a small mercy; allowing people to appreciate their shins more when they aren't broken in the brief span we have left before she calls forth the end time.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
lol no-one has even posted the best angry bucks tweet from the last 24 hours

there's always going to be people baiting you, everyone in wrestling should have their notifications removed

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DzJtIbGUYAAI3Kj

ROH
ROH
ROH

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
If some of y'all are big enough marks VIP packages that are like 200-500$ are still available lol

Or maybe not... they really don't differentiate between waiting and buying lol

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Lol i dunno with Switchblade

Like every time he tried to cheat tonight he fucked up in some way and looked like a chump. Got his ass handed to him in the closing moments, then hit his finish out of nowhere, making the win look like a complete fluke rather than the dominant statement it should have been,

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Here is my controversial take regarding AEW:

They should hire a PR/Social Media firm soon. Or fire the ones who are currently overseeing everything and hire a new firm.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
If you're really big marks

Travel Packakges which include floor seats but require two tickets are available still too.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BTE has me wondering... has Joey Janela actually wrestled Zandig?

Isnt Janela pretty young and Zandig hasnt been a thing in like 10 years?

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

BTE has me wondering... has Joey Janela actually wrestled Zandig?

Isnt Janela pretty young and Zandig hasnt been a thing in like 10 years?

Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
He's also a random on the internet and they're trying to build a reputation that should be above more accurate Corey Graves

This is true. Like I said, celebrities need to stop falling for this. Stop replying when there's no need. I think it's nice they're sticking up for Kenny, but yo. Kenny'll be fine.

Also..

Did we have confirmation of a UK show before this?

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kitty Pryde into knife perversion?

Evidence for: she hangs out with Wolverine and Angel, who have knives in their hands and wings, respectively
Evidence against: she does not have pictures of Gabe Newell, the original Knife Pervert, on her walls at the X-Mansion

Janela and Zandig faced each other at GCW's Zandig's Tournament of Survival in 2016.
she's not real

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I see these AEW tickets selling out fast and have to look at New Japan and how they royally fucked up their US expansion plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.