• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably a fuckery ending leading to Priscilla going with Darby for Mania weekend crowning? Especially with Valentine's Day.....
They've been building to Darby and Priscilla uniting on screen, and I can see WWN-booking take effect with Kelly losing her title match against Perera and coming back at the end to try to screw Theory. But Theory is the heel, so Kelly can't actually cost Theory the title unless there's a double turn. I can't imagine that they would try a double turn with Theory and Allin.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
They've been building to Darby and Priscilla uniting on screen, and I can see WWN-booking take effect with Kelly losing her title match against Perera and coming back at the end to try to screw Theory. But Theory is the heel, so Kelly can't actually cost Theory the title unless there's a double turn. I can't imagine that they would try a double turn with Theory and Allin.
I'm thinking something stupid where Priscilla and Theory have a dispute and Priscilla doesn't want to help him win or something, but then this inadvertently distracts Darby?

I'm sure Gabe is cooking up some HOT STUFF

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

INMhAil.jpg

Leo is gonna pin Balor

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finn Balor will need to call upon the Demon King to try to stop this force of nature:
giphy-90.gif

tumblr_owt9ilyVjp1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
How was the NJPW New Beginning main event?

Slowly working my way through the event at a snail's pace.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dave says the original plan was to save KUSHIDA's debut for Takeover, so that's probably what they're doing

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Joseph Parker lost his HW boxing title in 2018.

New Zealand now has a new HW champion in combat sports.

Mark Hunt, Joseph Parker and now Jay White.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Weekly TV show and start with 6 PPVs per year. Expand to 8 or 9 PPVs later on if they continue to do well. WWE has a massive roster and half the PPVs still feel like filler with unimportant matches and repetitive matches.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
In my heart of hearts, I hope AEW, can push WWE to do better in everything. I really hope they are not a Fire Festival wrestling company, and come on strong to push WWE...........WWE has gotten away with a garbage product for so long.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Weekly TV show and start with 6 PPVs per year. Expand in Year 2 if the PPVs all do well. WWE has a massive roster and half the PPVs still feel like filler with unimportant matches and repetitive matches.
I can't see them not doing a weekly show.

Ideally would want it to be two hours but could easily see them going with (or forced to I guess) one.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, this is...uhm. They need to chill lmao.

Dave says the original plan was to save KUSHIDA's debut for Takeover, so that's probably what they're doing

He's gonna give the best wave.

24707223960_675da87be1.jpg

Wait, wrong bookers.

xcgubgtavqw01.jpg

Because Hat Man gives no fucks.

I wondered who the faces were that whole match. You come out with Momo holding two, Utami with four, they got jumped by JAN and it didn't even matter. They still won with such relative ease. Say what you want tho, crowd was rooting for Momo most of the match. Guess it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.