• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpv_13

Oct 30, 2017
So make Becky look weak by apologizing and then still ruin the main event with Charlotte.

They honestly can't get out of their own way right now.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
SE85jVd.gif

HOUSEJoseph

Oct 27, 2017
So Braun gets screwed out of a title match he earned at TLC, and now Becky loses out on her match she earned from Royal Tumble. This company is terrible.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I wonder about something.. They tried to kill the becky passion before by turning her heel, and it made things worst.
So how do they kill it ? By keeping her face, but slowly making her do lame things, like tapping out, apologizing.. They are trying to kill her momentum

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
very cool, loving this

(I'm assuming they did what no one expected, and messed everything up?_

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
That ending was actually way worse than I expected. Becky looks weak, Vince shits on her gimmick, and now Charlotte gets another spot she doesn't deserve for zero reason.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
So who's gonna fight with Asuka... luckily we will see her in the pre show at this rate.

They'll probably do a multi women match like they did with AJ at WM back in the day. Gets the roster involved and still could let Asuka look strong. The only ones who are remotely of WM caliber in a singles match against Asuka would be Naomi or Carmella, but who wants to see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.