• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely down for Kofi winning the WWE title even if he lost it right back to Bryan at Fast Lane. Zero chance Vince would agree to this though.

I was in the building for this. 3 seconds of "holy shit this moment" immediately followed by the dread of knowing that it meant Cena was winning.
I actually watched the replay of SD also last night because it's been so long since I've seen Kofi wrestled that good.

Also that Cena pop that day. I didn't expect him back either at the rumble.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't Irie have a title match against WALTER and not Trent Seven?
Shit I might be thinking of that match, could have sworn there was a Trent match, let me check all mighty cagematch

I was thinking of Ridgeway/Irie as the PROGRESS Irie match. The Trent match I was thinking of I think was the Gambino match

Don't know how those two got fused in my brain somehow

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
DSC_9740.jpg

plus ca change

very original title run

2e72d-1528917140-800.jpg

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Shit I might be thinking of that match, could have sworn there was a Trent match, let me check all mighty cagematch

I was thinking of Ridgeway/Irie as the PROGRESS Irie match. The Trent match I was thinking of I think was the Gambino match

Don't know how those two got fused in my brain somehow
thinking all big boys with singlets and that shaved sides haircut look the same smdh

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is no issue with Becky apologizing, it was supposed to show that Becky was able to put her personality aside because she really wanted to have that main event match at mania, it makes her feel more sympathetic, while also making Vince and Charlotte look like the biggest assholes in the world ruining that moment.

My only issue with that segment is that by this point, Ronda feels like the third wheel in the feud, even though she should be the monster that Becky has to kill, and Charlotte shouldn't be involved at all. The only way to this story to work is that Charlotte and Becky fight at Fastlane for the title shot at Wrestlemania, it should make better TV than Becky not selling the terrible promos that Ronda does for 2 months
baby face is never apologize best way to heel authority figures. I mean could you imagine Stone Cold apologizing to Vince McMahon that would bethat would be dumb

Oct 27, 2017
Raw was so boring by hour 2 I bailed completely that night and we never bothered to watch Smackdown either. And it turned out to be a great episode. Instead we watched Curse of Oak Island. We made a mistake.

Is WWE doing Fastlane this year? I guess it makes sense that Becky will face Charlotte at Fastlane to earn the right to face Ronda? Please just do that. Don't put Charlotte in the match. Put her against Asuka and give us at least two genuinely great womens matches at WM.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
baby face is never apologize best way to heel authority figures. I mean could you imagine Stone Cold apologizing to Vince McMahon that would bethat would be dumb

Becky Apology was insincere as fuck, isn't like she started crying while apologizing for being a bad girl and for not being as good as the embodiment of Female Empowerment called Stephanie McMahon. This feud is more about Becky getting the "Shawn Michaels Boyhood Dream" of main eventing Wrestlemania than an anti authority figure, so she sacrificed her pride to get that main event.

Besides, that segment showed that the McMahons are jerks, and probably at some point Becky is going to kick Vince's ass too, which if someone could correct me, would be the first time that Vince gets his ass kicked by a woman with something more than woman slap #2

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Raw was so boring by hour 2 I bailed completely that night and we never bothered to watch Smackdown either. And it turned out to be a great episode. Instead we watched Curse of Oak Island. We made a mistake.

Is WWE doing Fastlane this year? I guess it makes sense that Becky will face Charlotte at Fastlane to earn the right to face Ronda? Please just do that. Don't put Charlotte in the match. Put her against Asuka and give us at least two genuinely great womens matches at WM.
I would rather Charlotte be kept in the main event. Because we all know she isn't winning if she's in the main event. Where if she gets taken out and put with Asuka, the odds are incredibly high that WWE will let her go over Asuka again. And then Asuka's momentum will die. Again.

And if Becky has a match against Charlotte at Fastlane, it will be to fight for reentry into the match. They aren't going to remove Charlotte from the mania match now, especially since this has been the plan for quite some time.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would rather Charlotte be kept in the main event. Because we all know she isn't winning if she's in the main event. Where if she gets taken out and put with Asuka, the odds are incredibly high that WWE will let her go over Asuka again. And then Asuka's momentum will die. Again.

And if Becky has a match against Charlotte at Fastlane, it will be to fight for reentry into the match. They aren't going to remove Charlotte from the match.
They shouldn't do Charlotte/Becky at Fastlane unless they want Charlotte to look like a huge loser given she's like 0-10 against Becky

#RWF13

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
2HEE82J.png

RWF13: Faction War Games
Date:
Thursday, February 28th, 2019
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central/1:00AM London
Where: Live from the EraDome on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1551402000z2.png

RWF's second event of 2019 closes out the month of February with a long overdue wrestler's debut, a couple of championship matches, and a little bit of fighting between RWF stables. RWF13 is all about continuing some of the storylines established from the previous event and setting the stage for upcoming events as the RWF contendership ladders begin to take form again.

Singles Match
Brian_FETO vs 31GhostsIV
Twin Peaks aficionado 31GhostsIV debuts in the EraDome, taking on the Million Post Man Brian_FETO in singles competition to open the show. Will 31GhostsIV join the ranks of the undefeated and become RWF's next Goldberg? Or will the Million Post Man promptly send or newest superstar to the bottom of the winning percentage list?

Tornado Tag Team #1 Contender Match
G-Generation X (BiggestGeekEver & Menome) vs The JIF (Zach & Dental Plan)
Following their defeat at RWF12 the JIF were livid at the newly formed G-Generation X tag team as well as RWF management, blaming their loss on technical glitches occurring during their intro. Before the dust of RWF12 even settled the JIF attempted to go double or nothing in their rivalry with GX, requesting a rematch under tornado tag team rules and throwing in the stipulation that if the JIF were to lose again they would disband as a faction. RWF management decided to take this opportunity and throw additional stakes on the matter by stating that whomever wins this match will also face the RWF Tag Champs later that same night for the titles.

Hardcore Match
Serene vs Sweeney Swift
These two little shits complained backstage about not being booked and kept our great chairman off of their Fav Five lists. Now they get rewarded by being told to beat the shit out of each other.

Singles Match
Heromanz vs excelsiorlef
Furious that he was kept off the books for RWF's return at RWF12, Heromanz was adamant that he return to action for RWF13. The RWF Chairman was happy to fulfill this request and booked Heromanz in a match against the newest member of The Authority, and the unofficial RWF King of Jobbers, excelsiorlef. Will Heroman be able to do the impossible and lose to excelsiorlef? We'll find out.

Singles Match
Pikma vs DMczaf
RWF's Top Shooter and man who's unable to figure out how to pin people DMCzaf returns to the ring for the first time since RWF10 to take on Pikma. A win by either of these superstars could propel them to #1 contender status as RWF management is supposedly high on both superstars in respect to title opportunities.

Main Event Part 1
RWF Tag Team Championship Match

[Winner of GX/JIF] versus The Authority (Beefy & Syder w/ Sephzilla) [c]
Faction warfare continues as the survivor of the GX/JIF war will take on The Authority, specifically the tag team known as Syde of Beef, in part one of our main event. By the time RWF13 starts, Beefy and Syder will have eclipsed Bronx-Man and Kornflayx 's record as the longest reigning RWF Tag Champions in history and will look to continue that reign going forward. However, the tag division could change forever if The Authority has one of their prized championships ripped from them by the rebellious JIF or the filthy GX.

Main Event Part 2
RWF B+ Championship Match

ZeBatsy vs Tall4Life [c]
Tall4Life, like his dear New England Patriots, dominated his championship match and regained the RWF B+ Championship. That same night, zeBatsy climbed to the top to become the new #1 contender for that same championship. If Tall4Life can retain the championship after this match, it will guarantee that he will surpass RBH for the most total days as RWF B+ Champion before RWF14 rolls around. However, zeBatsy already has a history of pulling upsets in championship matches (who doesn't remember the upset over Professor Beef for the RWF World Title at RWF9?) and a win at RWF13 would make zeBatsy only the second person in RWF history to win two of the three championships in the promotion. Will Tall4Life keep the B+ Championship within the ranks of NFLEra or will zeBatsy tell Tall4Life to GIVE UP?

Last edited:

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is no issue with Becky apologizing, it was supposed to show that Becky was able to put her personality aside because she really wanted to have that main event match at mania, it makes her feel more sympathetic, while also making Vince and Charlotte look like the biggest assholes in the world ruining that moment.

My only issue with that segment is that by this point, Ronda feels like the third wheel in the feud, even though she should be the monster that Becky has to kill, and Charlotte shouldn't be involved at all. The only way to this story to work is that Charlotte and Becky fight at Fastlane for the title shot at Wrestlemania, it should make better TV than Becky not selling the terrible promos that Ronda does for 2 months
It's almost like Becky trusting the wrong person and getting betrayed is a character arc

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
im sorry for ever having characterized you as corporate cheerleaders wrestling thread

the fallout from these activision layoffs have exposed gaming side

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Main Event Part 1

[Winner of GX/JIF] versus The Authority (@Beefy & @Syder w/ @Sephzilla) [c]
Faction warfare continues as the survivor of the GX/JIF war will take on The Authority, specifically the tag team known as Syde of Beef, in part one of our main event. By the time RWF13 starts, Beefy and Syder will have eclipsed @Bronx-Man and @Kornflayx 's record as the longest reigning RWF Tag Champions in history and will look to continue that reign going forward. However, the tag division could change forever if The Authority has one of their prized championships ripped from them by the rebellious JIF or the filthy GX.
Main event, bay beeeeeee

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Lmao it's barely even a botch

It's a hesitation AT WORST

Also good we're doing the cherry pick inoffensive GIFs to dunk on workers thing again, good great awesome v happy

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
Who is the atlas champion? The big lads title. Is Eddie Dennis and the guy who looks like Jesus still there? Does Jim still do those opening segments with the crowd and come out to Metallica music before each show? I know I could goggle this but I enjoy the interaction with my MDK members on here.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Who is the atlas champion? The big lads title. Is Eddie Dennis and the guy who looks like Jesus still there? Does Jim still do those opening segments with the crowd and come out to Metallica music before each show? I know I could goggle this but I enjoy the interaction with my MDK members on here.
Trent Seven is champion

Eddie Dennis is still around, yes, what was he doing when you stopped?

Pastor William Eaver has been away for stretches of time. He's now Present William Eaver and is doing a positive street Preacher gimmick and is part of the DNR heel stable Brian mentioned.

The still do the intros, but the music is cut off.

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
Trent Seven is champion

Eddie Dennis is still around, yes, what was he doing when you stopped?

Pastor William Eaver has been away for stretches of time. He's now Present William Eaver and is doing a positive street Preacher gimmick and is part of the DNR heel stable Brian mentioned.

The still do the intros, but the music is cut off.
Eddie was injured but calling out mark andrews for being selfish and pretty much making me a Eddie Dennis fan. I did like progress so I need to catch up and get ready for super strong style

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
2HEE82J.png

RWF13: Faction War Games
Date:
Thursday, February 28th, 2019
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central/1:00AM London
Where: Live from the EraDome on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1551402000z2.png

RWF's second event of 2019 closes out the month of February with a long overdue wrestler's debut, a couple of championship matches, and a little bit of fighting between RWF stables. RWF13 is all about continuing some of the storylines established from the previous event and setting the stage for upcoming events as the RWF contendership ladders begin to take form again.

Singles Match
Brian_FETO vs 31GhostsIV
Twin Peaks aficionado 31GhostsIV debuts in the EraDome, taking on the Million Post Man Brian_FETO in singles competition to open the show. Will 31GhostsIV join the ranks of the undefeated and become RWF's next Goldberg? Or will the Million Post Man promptly send or newest superstar to the bottom of the winning percentage list?

Tornado Tag Team #1 Contender Match
G-Generation X (BiggestGeekEver & Menome) vs The JIF (Zach & Dental Plan)
Following their defeat at RWF12 the JIF were livid at the newly formed G-Generation X tag team as well as RWF management, blaming their loss on technical glitches occurring during their intro. Before the dust of RWF12 even settled the JIF attempted to go double or nothing in their rivalry with GX, requesting a rematch under tornado tag team rules and throwing in the stipulation that if the JIF were to lose again they would disband as a faction. RWF management decided to take this opportunity and throw additional stakes on the matter by stating that whomever wins this match will also face the RWF Tag Champs later that same night for the titles.

Singles Match
Heromanz vs excelsiorlef
Furious that he was kept off the books for RWF's return at RWF12, Heromanz was adamant that he return to action for RWF13. The RWF Chairman was happy to fulfill this request and booked Heromanz in a match against the newest member of The Authority, and the unofficial RWF King of Jobbers, excelsiorlef. Will Heroman be able to do the impossible and lose to excelsiorlef? We'll find out.

Singles Match
Pikma vs DMczaf
RWF's Top Shooter and man who's unable to figure out how to pin people DMCzaf returns to the ring for the first time since RWF10 to take on Pikma. A win by either of these superstars could propel them to #1 contender status as RWF management is supposedly high on both superstars in respect to title opportunities.

Main Event Part 1

[Winner of GX/JIF] versus The Authority (Beefy & Syder w/ Sephzilla) [c]
Faction warfare continues as the survivor of the GX/JIF war will take on The Authority, specifically the tag team known as Syde of Beef, in part one of our main event. By the time RWF13 starts, Beefy and Syder will have eclipsed Bronx-Man and Kornflayx 's record as the longest reigning RWF Tag Champions in history and will look to continue that reign going forward. However, the tag division could change forever if The Authority has one of their prized championships ripped from them by the rebellious JIF or the filthy GX.

Main Event Part 2
RWF B+ Championship Match

ZeBatsy vs Tall4Life [c]
Tall4Life, like his dear New England Patriots, dominated his championship match and regained the RWF B+ Championship. That same night, zeBatsy climbed to the top to become the new #1 contender for that same championship. If Tall4Life can retain the championship after this match, it will guarantee that he will surpass RBH for the most total days as RWF B+ Champion before RWF14 rolls around. However, zeBatsy already has a history of pulling upsets in championship matches (who doesn't remember the upset over Professor Beef for the RWF World Title at RWF9?) and a win at RWF13 would make zeBatsy only the second person in RWF history to win two of the three championships in the promotion. Will Tall4Life keep the B+ Championship within the ranks of NFLEra or will zeBatsy tell Tall4Life to GIVE UP?
No match?

steiner-bros.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Ayame Sasamura's out for 3-6 months. Everything is terrible.

I'm blaming this on Nanae being jealous that her tag champs were significantly cooler and better than her in every way.

juklmuQ.jpg

Hopefully she recovers quickly and ∀∀ Impact go against Boss 2 Mammy when both the rookies are back.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The secret is to not watch raw but consider smackdown.
That's my hot tip towards main roster content.

I'm rooting for ya pal, I'll be in the crowd ala Miz's dad waiting for you to make me proud.
(actually I'll be alseep whenever this happens but you get the idea)

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Eddie was injured but calling out mark andrews for being selfish and pretty much making me a Eddie Dennis fan. I did like progress so I need to catch up and get ready for super strong style
Yeah they continued with that and then built to a match at Wembley
which was a mess unfortunately. Eddie is kind of a face now with much the same attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.