• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
small brain: "is scott hall back on the booze?"

galaxy brain: "scott hall's opened his third eye and sees clearly for the first time"

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
i'm a heel wrestling fan, i would boo him for my gimmick to flip the script and work marks

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's anything but, you really think he would do another goodbye? Like a more permanent one? Don't want the tears again tbh but as long as he's okay with it I guess.

Prayers up for Roman.
Vince wants that ultimate story man. Tbf i wouldn't it past Vince...

I do hope it is good news though. How many months has it been? It could be him saying it is in remission

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Roman's going to defeat Daniel Bryan for the WWE title at Mania.
But not before a Shield match or two on RAW for old time's sake prior to Dean going off on his sabbatical.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Dz4TFalVsAArYnZ

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
They're adding Roman to the Becky/Ronda/Charlotte match

the big dog's going over on the biggest stage of them all

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If it is anything like my dads was. He could be in remission with getting regular chemo shots in his spine every 2 weeks. He 100% wouldn't be able to wrestle in large crowds due to his immune system being fucked.

Yeah, I don't think he'd be ready to come back yet (would be wild though) but I do think it'll be positive news.

But an interesting question if he can come back for WM. Do the women still close the show? Or does Roman returning from something like that close the show? There's a solid argument for both.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be surprised if Roman doesn't wrestle at Fastlane.

Just don't be surprised, period.

Marks

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Also on what planet does someone disappear to deal with their cancer and magically come back a few months later

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMAGINE THE HEAT if the leukemia thing was a work for taking time to film on that Fast and Furious spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.