• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's a giant asshole, but he's right a lot more often than he's wrong
That's because he just says "I have a scoop but I can't tell you what it is" until it actually happens and then says "I knew all about it." Like, he's on SA and said nothing about it until it got announced, then said he knew about it because his source told him about the "roman reigns fastlane thing."

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif
Don't see mention of WWE in his twitter bio anymore either. Maybe his contact has expired.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's because he just says "I have a scoop but I can't tell you what it is" until it actually happens and then says "I knew all about it." Like, he's on SA and said nothing about it until it got announced, then said he knew about it because his source told him about the "roman reigns fastlane thing."

Not really. At times he'll do that, yeah, but there's a bunch of stuff over the past few years that he's talked about that turned out to be true.

He might be wrong here and obviously you can trust whoever you want, but he's clearly got sources in the company.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I know injuries are not the same thing as life threatening illnesses but what was the wrestler known for doing miracle injury recoveries super fast?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Roman's going to defeat Daniel Bryan for the WWE title at Mania.
But not before a Shield match or two on RAW for old time's sake prior to Dean going off on his sabbatical.

Oh God, I think I vomit a little bit in my mouth.

I wish him all the best for his health and a wonderful long life, but if WWE is going to exploit this to get him cheered at like the biggest super face, then I think I will hate him as Wrestler even more than before.
It will be fantastic to hear that he beat it again but after Monday, nothing changed about how I think about him as a wrestler and how he was getting booked (and probably will, even worse, after next week).

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
WM is so gonna end with Roman pinning Daniel Bryan and then both him and Seth celebrate with their world titles.
Then on the undercard we will have Ronda defeating both Charlotte and Becky.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Hey joshi psychopaths, does Cassandra seem like she fits in Oedo Tai well or is it weird?

Visually she's obviously got a lot in common with Kagetsu but just curious how that's gone thus far

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know they say that Chris Hemsworth's Hulk Hogan will not address his racism, but will they address his union-busting?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I'm currently watching Total Divas Season 7 and man, I forgot how strongly Natalya got booked 1 1/2 years ago. Tapping out Nikki and Becky and others on weekly basis clean. Damn.

I miss SmackDown 2016-17, that was so special.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
If Roman is cleared and Vince is desperate it will probably happen. Let him return organically. Rush him back and stick him in the main event and fans will turn on him again pretty quickly.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
If Roman is cleared and Vince is desperate it will probably happen. Let him return organically. Rush him back and stick him in the main event and fans will turn on him again pretty quickly.
Thats going to happen anyway.

After the welcome back/happy he's healthy honeymoon period is over and things go back to exactly how he was being booked before, its not going to take long. Vince will have learned nothing.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
If Roman returns this soon, I'm going to strongly suspect this was a work. It's a detestable thing, but I wouldn't put it past Vince McMahon.

Status
Not open for further replies.