• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I'd say I don't think Vince is so far gone as to think a made up cancer angle would garner a positive reaction but then I remembered, it's Vince.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
If WWE was smart they'd have Seth win the title at wm. After the match both Roman and Dean run out to help Seth reuniting the shield for one night guaranteeing massive cheers from the crowd.

Yep. A few low-key babyface segments to build pop for Roman before the inevitable god-push is the way to go. Vince isn't going to get another chance to get Roman over so he needs to chill and take his time.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I was under the impression that people with leukemia get chemotherapy for up to 4 months, and then still get intermittent treatment for up to 2 years.

So while the 4 months Reigns has been gone for chemotherapy might make sense, it's really odd that he'd be wrestling while receiving intermittent treatment.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Greatest babyface of all time: Bret Hart in Canada circa 1997

yall don't even KNOW

thank you.... for still letting me be yourHERO

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the internet have the weirdest hate boner for Meltzer.

Never seen a guy thats so benign that seems to inspire so many riled up tweets.

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression that people with leukemia get chemotherapy for up to 4 months, and then still get intermittent treatment for up to 2 years.

So while the 4 months Reigns has been gone for chemotherapy might make sense, it's really odd that he'd be wrestling while receiving intermittent treatment.

Yeah. I went through treatment in the late 90s and it took about 4 months, and I was still pretty ragged afterward (and I was a teenager). Him coming back this early and the GMA interview scheduled for the next day makes me suspect this is a retirement speech. He'd need to be in remission longer before he could start thinking about coming back.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
People will turn on him by SS. He shouldn't go over Bryan at WM, at best make him Seth's part-time sidekick.

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else pick up their remote control and do wrestling moves like vertical suplexes and powerbombs to it?
Real Ass Stone Cold will never be topped.

I was watching clips from Badd Blood 1997 after listening to the Lapsed Fan episode on it. That was the night Brian Pillman was found dead and you could tell Austin was absolutely driven to be a spectacle despite being unable to wrestle.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Yeah. I went through treatment in the late 90s and it took about 4 months, and I was still pretty ragged afterward (and I was a teenager). Him coming back this early and the GMA interview scheduled for the next day makes me suspect this is a retirement speech. He'd need to be in remission longer before he could start thinking about coming back.
It would be odd to announce his retirement on GMA though. If anything he'd be announcing it on Raw similar to Edge and Bryan.

Honestly just not sure what to make of this. Like...unless there was some miracle cure or they diagnosed him incorrectly, I would not have thought he'd be able to train let alone film a movie less than 4 months of having treatment.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
If Reigns comes back and gets the same painfully forced push like before and even gets a title match against Bryan and the victory at WrestleMania, it would be the absolute best promotion AEW can ever dream of.
So close before All or Nothing, ready to pick up all the fans who have enough of this bullshit directly after WrestleMania.

And this will be the final blow to force Vince into retirement, cause if that's really happening and nobody in the back is realising that such a booking in the current situation would be the final nail in the coffin, than good night WWE.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I could see Reigns coming back to be a special guest enforcer or referee for Brock vs Seth. But having a match, eh, I hope Vince does not rush his recovery just because he is in panic mode.

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
It would be odd to announce his retirement on GMA though. If anything he'd be announcing it on Raw similar to Edge and Bryan.

Honestly just not sure what to make of this. Like...unless there was some miracle cure or they diagnosed him incorrectly, I would not have thought he'd be able to train let alone film a movie less than 4 months of having treatment.

I think he announces it on RAW and then expands on it in GMA, probably becoming an ambassador for WWE of some type.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Yuu always looked like she's having a great time.

rVldn29.jpg

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

That's good to know.

I also just remembered they wanted to announce ticket infos this week for the NJPW UK show and haven't done it yet.

Edit:
Oh, they just said it will be late but announced the wrestlers at least. LOL @ visas comment.

Last edited:

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have any of the old Arn Anderson gifs from Legit Shook saved to my computer :(

I found this gif on google image search, BUT...you know, some people have access to stro's gdrive where the gifs are but they are selfish cowards and won't make a backup of it which could be shared with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.