• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/dana-warrior-wwe-creative/

giphy.gif

Oh good lord

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Has some really bad opinions on womens wrestling (Becky best wrestler in the world, and then saying Japanese wrestlers do not count). For someone that is supposed to be a "journalist" he is always picking fights with wrestlers, trying to be edgy with his opinions (the Omega case).

You undersold that horrid opinion

Bix said there was an argument that Becky is the best female performer EVER

And then when people countered with actual logical choices (mostly AJW talent), he said those didn't count because "you don't speak their language so you can't tell me they were good promos"

Like legit one of the worst takes I've ever seen and an even worse defense

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

And then when people countered with actual logical choices (mostly AJW talent), he said those didn't count because "you don't speak their language so you can't tell me they were good promos"

The Bex there is
The Bex there was
The Bex there ever will be

Oct 25, 2017
Has some really bad opinions on womens wrestling (Becky best wrestler in the world, and then saying Japanese wrestlers do not count). For someone that is supposed to be a "journalist" he is always picking fights with wrestlers, trying to be edgy with his opinions (the Omega case).

Goddamn, that is some awful awful awful shit. What did he have to say about Kenny (I'm assuming it had to do with that wrestler Omega booked/was friends with who turned out to be a scumbag)?

Oct 25, 2017
He's definitely the Gawker version (in the worst way) of a wrestling dirtsheet writer. Sometimes he'll highlight some awful shit in the industry but is frequently sweating the small stuff while trying to make it big stuff and also quite the shit stirrer.

Damn. I liked the Dead Wrestler of the Week, but I was not aware of the shitstirrer stuff.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I remembered it was bad but not that bad, shit.

Goddamn, that is some awful awful awful shit. What did he have to say about Kenny (I'm assuming it had to do with that wrestler Omega booked/was friends with who turned out to be a scumbag)?

That and also tried to paint Omega as a racist for his gym comment.

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
Omega released an apology stating that he was unaware of the some guy's past that he allowed on a show as he was part of the subcontracted crew/gym that helped set up the ring and event. Bix played the usual Gawker-style selective reaction of "your apology isn't good enough because of x, y, z..."

He then went on a few tirades on Twitter and in articles blaming Omega for EVIL being concussed. Omega and others refuted that claim only for Bix to dig in his heels and then go on a petty rant of how Omega isn't among the best wrestlers in the world. If I remember correctly, he ranked Natalya at #25 ahead of Omega.

Long story short, he's a very, very petty shit stirrer.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Syn Sophia may still have the engine, but I'd be willing to bet anyone who actually worked on the AKI wrestling games is long gone from the company by now. Last I heard, several of them went to Yuke's (not that it shows).

step 1) literally re-release no mercy with new models and aew wrestlers
step 2) hire the insane no mercy hackers to put every move imaginable into the new game
step 3) 12 million copies sold

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Long story short, he's a very, very petty shit stirrer.

This doesn't surprise me a bit as an alumni of RSPW at the same time Bix posted there.

step 1) literally re-release no mercy with new models and aew wrestlers
step 2) hire the insane no mercy hackers to put every move imaginable into the new game
step 3) 12 million copies sold

Quite a few people mentioned Aki Evolution/Aki Club 64 after this Cody tweet in January

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
In the glorious family of counter truth being spread and twitter being so stupid, i'm so sick of the narrative of KO stealing Kofi's chance lol..

This is amazing how people can see the reverse of the truth in any situation.

The actual story here, for real, factually, is that KO was planned as the WM contender and Kofi took his spot for it lol. It went from who knows (maybe ali) at fastlane and KO at mania, to Kofi at fastlane suddenly, and Ko at mania, to the switch.

And hey, KO has never had a world title match at mania neither, and we all know how much he's sensible about it, and was just said "you ate shit for 1 year, you just signed for 5 years with us, it's time for us to give you something back after a 5 month injury break" then "ha my bad Kev, people want kofi since last week, it's not going to be this year for you"
And people are like "Booohoo KO white privilege, he doesn't deserve to take Kofi's spot, this is a shame!!" -__-

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Tanahashi thinking TK O'Ryan is the next big thing is not exactly encouraging me to rethink my Tana sucks stance lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What's the story behind that?

Jarrett is suing Anthem to try and get possession back of the GFW tape library (along with demanding that they rebrand their Global Wrestling Network because he argues it is using the GFW image that he owns), but Anthem is saying they don't have the tapes anymore because they had to delete them to free up hard drive space

Literally none of that is a joke. That's all really happening in court right now.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, Dave mentioned that at one point over the past year, the plan for WM was Ronda vs. Natalya

Ronda's WM opponent over the course of went from Charlotte to Natalya back to Charlotte to Becky and then ultimately now to Becky and Charlotte both.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jarrett is suing Anthem to try and get possession back of the GFW tape library (along with demanding that they rebrand their Global Wrestling Network because he argues it is using the GFW image that he owns), but Anthem is saying they don't have the tapes anymore because they had to delete them to free up hard drive space

Literally none of that is a joke. That's all really happening in court right now.

Wow, you can change the ownership of the company but you can't change the carny way from TNA/Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.