• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i'm going out with my mom to a square dancing rehearsal. then i'll cut off and wear somebody's face as a mask

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Pounding beer. Later, Live PD watching.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Do some yoga and then sit and watch TV or maybe play a game. Same thing I do every Friday.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Continue getting over this miserable, wet cough that's been lingering since Tuesday (thanks Disney!), play around with my new lightsaber some, and probably fall asleep early due to the deluge of cough meds I've been downing. Can't be good for my liver, but the ol' sucker lived through my college years so it can live through a few days of NyQuil.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Possibly trying to fill out a living dex in Pokemon Home. Either that or just sitting around on my phone with some random thing on the TV for background noise.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought a couple pizzas and I'm gonna watch some movies. Nothing special, this is what I usually do on weekends anyways lol.

For the past few months I've been marathoning/binging horror films : Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc. I'm currently watching the Halloween film series. Tonight I'll settle down with a drink and watch the 6th film, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.

Yeah, I know, kind of odd ... 80's horror-slasher films are usually reserved for the month of October, but it's really the "comfort-food" version of TV for me. I genuinely enjoy horror stuff more than anything.

Last edited:

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Working until 12:30

Then I'm going to go home get stoned and play Blackout mode until the early hours of the morning.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Already went out with a friend (ex) and did my thing, sent her home and now I'm ready to play some Sekiro.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Bought a couple pizzas and I'm gonna watch some movies. Nothing special, this is what I usually do on weekends anyways lol.

For the past few months I've been marathoning/binging horror films : Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc. I'm currently watching the Halloween film series. Tonight I'll settle down with a drink and watch the 6th film, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.

Yeah, I know, kind of odd ... 80's horror-slasher films are usually reserved for the month of October, but it's really the "comfort-food" version of TV for me. I genuinely enjoy horror stuff more than anything.

I actually feel the exact same way about them, Friday the 13th is my favorite movie series and a large part of that is because I can throw any of them on at any point in the year and just feel relaxed.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
ill-be-in-my-bedroom-making-no-noise-and-pretending-1015720.png

Introvert

Nov 5, 2017
I'm at work. A lot of people called out, probably less because of Valentine's Day and more because it's cold as hell outside. They're probably going to call 4 hours of mandatory overtime at 10PM and I'll be stuck here until 2:30AM.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Actually I'm married but the wife is in a different continent at the moment. It's cool though, I got over all these V Day hoopla a long time ago.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Supposed Valentine's day party at a bar. Turns out the party doesn't start until 10 pm. JFC I work during the week, I'm asleep at 10 pm. :(