• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stalfos

Oct 27, 2017
I work evenings so I'm stuck at work for 3 more hours. Once I'm home I'll prolly just watch tv and get drunk lmao

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Continue getting over this miserable, wet cough that's been lingering since Tuesday (thanks Disney!), play around with my new lightsaber some, and probably fall asleep early due to the deluge of cough meds I've been downing. Can't be good for my liver, but the ol' sucker lived through my college years so it can live through a few days of NyQuil.
Don't get stuff with acetaminophen unless you specifically need the fever reduction and pain relief:

www.mucinex.com

Max Strength Mucinex Congestion and Cough | Mucinex USA

Fight severe congestion and coughs with Maximum Strength Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough liquid. It temporarily relieves cough, nasal congestion and helps loosen mucus.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Dining on homemade purée of carrot soup and grilled cheese, and listening to some Satie while sipping a nice Sauvignon blanc with my bestie. Fuck my ex.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I just spent the last 30 mins expoling about the recent history of wrestling to my housemate, does that count as something to "do"?

I'm drunk as shit and she sti sat through it, what a sweetheart.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
had a nice dinner at home, going to a club in a while, then to a nice queer party! hype!

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I watched two eps of the new Narcos. Alright, but I'm restless and not feeling it right now. Anticipating work tomorrow. Feeling odd.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
watching always sunny trying not to pass out, as I have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. No time to cry over being alone when i can barely stay awake.

But I do cry over no longer loving fridays

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My girlfriends been on the phone with her mom for the past hour and a half after she finished the dinner I spent all day preparing.

Moral of the story: sometimes being single ain't all bad. There, I said it 😹

I want to play Red Dead so fucking bad rn

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Played some WoW and now I'm watching wrestling, I guess it's no wonder why I'm single lol.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Just got done working. Gonna get me something to eat and prepare for work tomorrow.