• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
From reddit.

nBQJ4Ta_d.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemak...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

To the bunker! Wait I am already in my bunker...

edit: forgive my spelling

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This is the most depressing shit ever. I just want to fast forward my ass to 10th april.

Btw, Chinner are you going to get the game?

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
My hype has multiplied so much with the news. I just want to now get sucked into a different world.

Sep 14, 2018
Leakt! 2 weeks before release day just like RE3 lol, this one I can actually look at everything I wonder how it turns out...

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
wow, and this happens at the moment Squeenix releases a statement about boxed copies:

A message from the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE team:

As we prepare for the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE on April 10, we wanted to keep you updated on how the proactive measures being taken to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus are likely to affect the distribution and retail landscape in western regions at launch.

As you will be aware, many countries are limiting entry or closing their national and state borders and restricting the distribution and delivery of non-essential items. Understandably these restrictions are being implemented so that essential items can reach their destination as fast as possible.

This does not mean that box copies of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will not be dispatched, it just means that we cannot control the date the game may arrive.

In many countries and states, retail stores are closing to help with social distancing measures. If you placed a pre-order with one of these retailers, we advise you to check their websites for the latest information about the status of pre-orders, as well as pick-up and/or delivery information. Please ensure your mailing address and contact details are up to date, as some retailers have begun contacting customers with delivery updates.

Finally, we are currently making arrangements to ensure that pre-orders from the SQUARE ENIX STORE reach you by April 10.

We are working hard to ensure as many of you as possible can play the game on April 10 and will update further when we have more information.

Thank you for your continued support and most importantly, stay safe.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still holding on for Amazon to give me an indication as to when my preorder is coming. I don't mind waiting a little while, but if it's gonna be months I'll preorder digitally.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
B-but... That isn't fair...

I wish videogame companies would consider digitally releasing early in this time lol. Give me FFVII, then give me Xenoblade Chronicles!

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
It's so beautiful I could cry. I have been playing Final Fantasy for 30 years, it sucks going digital.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Nomura about to send the goons and delay the western release.

My man better get to speed running. Here's hoping we get another crazy leaks/spoiler thread.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Who took this awful photo? It's clearly not a situation where its "holy crap let's snap a photo before the manager gets back". This is on a kitchen table. Couldn't they have focused the camera for like ... one second? Either way, artwork from what can be discerned looks lovely.

NeoBob688

Oct 27, 2017
What is going on with Square-Enix and leaking games physically up to 2 weeks before release.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
B-but... That isn't fair...

I wish videogame companies would consider digitally releasing early in this time lol. Give me FFVII, then give me Xenoblade Chronicles!
Xenoblade is depressing.

Every Nintendo game seems to be ready years in advance, Yoshi's crafted world went gold 4 months before release!

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
Funny I got the email from SE about the physical copy being delayed. I pre ordered the soldier edition as soon as it was announced and paid if off in December. Thankfully I've also gone digital to be safe, but still irksome it could be delayed.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I am seriously contemplating on buying a copy on EBay. Yes, he's charging $120 for the deluxe edition. Yes, I ordered the Deluxe Edition on Amazon when it went cheap. Yes, I've already paid it of in Amazon GC monies.

And yes, I'm heavily considering buying a copy right now for it to get to me on Wednesday of next week.

Decisions, decisions...

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't planning on buying this at launch but the demo came out before we went in to full on lockdown so here we are lol.

Stayfone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really wish they kept the minimalist style of the JPN/EU covers, but to see it exist in the world is a thing of beauty nonetheless.

Wireframe

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Looks like the same dude that had the 4 copies. I would guess they were taken from a distribution warehouse.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Oh no, I certainly wouldn't want a 20 year old game spoiled for me.

I jest. I get why people don't want to be spoiled.

Mattersnotnow

Jan 15, 2018
I planned to take a 30 holiday from the beginning of March till April so that I could travel and play this game....
I lost everything

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I always like to see unboxings beforehand because I've been burned by publishers not delivering updated visuals. Good to know what I'll be getting in the Deluxe Edition. Especially love the debossed foil logo on the box.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Who took this awful photo? It's clearly not a situation where its "holy crap let's snap a photo before the manager gets back". This is on a kitchen table. Couldn't they have focused the camera for like ... one second? Either way, artwork from what can be discerned looks lovely.
There's a surprising consistency with the quality of leaks, it's always either incredibly blurry pictures or video recordings of a tv playing a game on a console that literally has a button dedicated to the recording function. Somehow Halo 4 leaked via VHS tape. It's so easy to get a blank disk. And they went with "I need to put this footage on VHS."

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Let me guess. Theres a "to be continued", they changed the script and its only in Midgar. Hot take.

Deleted member 5028

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am seriously contemplating on buying a copy on EBay. Yes, he's charging $120 for the deluxe edition. Yes, I ordered the Deluxe Edition on Amazon when it went cheap. Yes, I've already paid it of in Amazon GC monies.

And yes, I'm heavily considering buying a copy right now for it to get to me on Wednesday of next week.

Decisions, decisions...
Look forward to your ban on PSN when they decide you're playing stolen goods

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
"The person who leaked the copy of KH3 is tied to the local mob"
is a sentence that will never not make me laugh.