• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

This system will also be implemented into the main game through the Character Switch Update

Looks great, can't wait to try new recipehs

Last edited:

Neo-Rudo

Oct 27, 2017
yeah this had me in stiches, i love how the whole city is getting destroyed and he just cooks XD

its also cool the translation team are embrasing the Memes

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hahaha I love how Ignis is all chill, just sipping his coffee while enemy magitecks are advancing and shooting at him!

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That quick recepeeeeeee stuff cracked me up lol. Might pick up those bro episodes after all so that the main game feels more complete on replays a bit.

Deleted member 35156

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Quick Recipeh ??? lmao
Yeah, because of the development of all the DLC they have been very self aware of that kinda stuff like in the fishing DLC Noctis being mad that Gladio keeps telling him about his fishing line as if he knew how to fish in the first place :P. I gotta say even though FFXV is really flawed I love how the game has been changing all this time and hopefully there will be a FFXV:Directors Cut that makes the game a full awesome package.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
5b1.gif

Ignis is so good! Really looking forward to this DLC.

diablogg

Oct 31, 2017
This was my favorite character when I played. Honestly though I'm curious, is there anyone who has played through the main game that has kept coming back to check out all this stuff they've been adding? FF15 to me was a game that as soon as I finished, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to play it anymore. Not even the post game stuff.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
This was my favorite character when I played. Honestly though I'm curious, is there anyone who has played through the main game that has kept coming back to check out all this stuff they've been adding? FF15 to me was a game that as soon as I finished, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to play it anymore. Not even the post game stuff.

I have, all additions have been great

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017

Im in the same camp. As much as I think this stuff is cool, the unfinished nature of the base game and my beef with its world design and plotting, means I just don't have the motivation to go back. Here's hoping they learn from their mistakes for the next game.

MagitekDad

Oct 25, 2017
The trophy list is out and something really juicy caught my eye:
a boss battle against Ardyn in "Chapter 3, Verse 2".

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
LOL at the i-frames on the quick recipeh. Oh and Ignis gets Dragoon jumps? Badass, but RIP Aranea ever being fully playable (outside of the glitch that is).

(still wishes Iris and Aranea were playable)

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I wonder if you get any buffs after the cooking skill, the battle system looks actually good.

diablogg

Oct 31, 2017
I have, all additions have been great

I guess the problem for me is FF15 was a pretty cool game that had alot of things I didn't like about it. I wish I had the patience to wait a year to play the "complete" version of the game. (Although who could have known they would be releasing a story patch lol plus episode Gladiolus which feels like it should have been part of the main game)

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ignis was always the best bro. Then Prompto. Followed by the trash they discarded on the side of the road on their journey, and then Gladio.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I guess the problem for me is FF15 was a pretty cool game that had alot of things I didn't like about it. I wish I had the patience to wait a year to play the "complete" version of the game. (Although who could have known they would be releasing a story patch lol plus episode Gladiolus which feels like it should have been part of the main game)

The story patches that they been claiming are just some slides, and the game will still be a mess from that perspective.. no amount of patches will fix it. So waiting game will eventually just make you feel more disappointed when you do play it.

Further goes to show Iggy is best bro.

No lies detected.

Lakuza

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol, wasn't especting quick recipeh at the end XD Cooking liks a boss :P

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
The FFXV DLC has been awfully mediocre thus far. I'll complete this chapter though for the sake of it.

I'll admit Quick Recipeh lookss amusing.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

This system will also be implemented into the main game through the Character Switch Update

Looks great, can't wait to try new recipehs

Character Switch Update.
uu9pmDP.gif

Has this been detailed already?

On Topic

Bra?....DId he stop halfway through battle to fucking cook?
Ignis man take life seriously.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Shit is dope as fuck,recipeeeh.
What's up with the fov? it's huge,the camera is so far away.