• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bazztek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My guess is it will contain the 2017 DLC and the content updates. Would be nice if it also had the 2018 DLC in it too.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We knew this was coming, the "definitive edition' unless somehing new comes attached to it

Jiro

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
original.gif

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Sounds like a GOTY edition to mirror the Windows edition. I doubt it'll have the second season pass.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tabata recently mentioned something about a new gameplay experience, still have no idea what it could be.
He previously mentioned having the multiplayer avatar we create playable within the core game. My bet is its this. I just wonder whether it would be playing through the main game AS the player avatar (which may involve some hefty rejigging) or whether it would just be as a fifth party member.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up for people with poor internet connection, if they give you the DLC that doesn't mean its on the disc, it will just unlock them for free and you will still need to download probably 20+ gigs from PSN.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't touched the game since completing it last year. Will probably double dip if this includes the season pass for the upcoming episodes. All released content should be on disc please.

OP
OP
L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
I guess if you own the season pass, it should be the same.
The version that contain the season pass called deluxe edition, however it doesn't contain all the dlc, there is 2 or 3 weapons not available, and 2 or 3 costume for the party and the car, AMD i think there is boosters for stats, all those you must buy them on PSN, but i still don't think they will include those items to this version.

OP
OP
L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
All released content should be on disc please.
Unless they uses a 200GB blue ray disc for this game, i don't think they will do it, as i said earlier the full game + all dlc is about 117GB.
I don't think they will release compressed version on disc so it will install on the console directly.

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the more I think about it the more I suspect this is a complete edition including the second season pass. They need to financially justify that second season pass, and this would be a good way of achieving that.

I wonder if this also means we'll hear what is being planned soon. They did say January I believe.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was told there would be no complete edition. >:(

I don't really care either way now that I've played it, though.

Bazztek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the more I think about it the more I suspect this is a complete edition including the second season pass. They need to financially justify that second season pass, and this would be a good way of achieving that.

I wonder if this also means we'll hear what is being planned soon. They did say January I believe.
If it's going to include the previous DLCs as a download then it could also probably do the same thing for any upcoming DLC via a code in the box too, so when they come out you can just download them.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Road to 10 millions?

If this includes the second season pass the It has a shot in selling well.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Would be silly if it didn't have the second Season Pass too. Rather wait until the end of 2018 to have an actually complete edition including the new story updates and second SP.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This makes no sense with a potential second season in the horizon.

But hey, it's SE, all bets are off with them.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they go all in and add the DLCs to the main game for this edition.

I hope they also add some meaty new features to spruce this up. Making Aranea playable would be a start.

Oct 25, 2017
Weird to release this before the final DLC contents, even if the second season pass comes with the package. You'd want to sell the idea that everyone who didn't buy the game because of negative impressions should jump in now and experience the "complete product", not to tell them to buy this and wait some more. They'll just wait until everything is out and this edition will be $10 by that time anyway.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Wait and see if it has 2018's DLC. If you haven't picked up the game yet you might as well wait until it's truly complete.

Deleted member 26293

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think it will contain the second season pass,but would be a great package if that's the case.

The amount of content FFXV Complete could have when all is said and done compared to the day one edition it's kind of astonishing, i've seen proper sequels with way less overall additions.

Bazztek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Weird to release this before the final DLC contents, even if the second season pass comes with the package. You'd want to sell the idea that everyone who didn't buy the game because of negative impressions should jump in now and experience the "complete product", not to tell them to buy this and wait some more. They'll just wait until everything is out and this edition will be $10 by that time anyway.
What's the usual timespan between a game getting its ESRB rating and releasing?

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad the PC version couldn't be called the Royal edition. Sounds much better than Windows edition.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Will wait for the Final Fantasy XV FINAL Opus Omega+ ReMIX Edition with all the stuff. I won't touch this game again until all is said and done and I guess this might take some more years. Pretty sure I will play this on PS5 then.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Fingers crossed this sells. Great to see FFXV still going strong. Excited for the second season pass.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be tough to compete with all those $10-20 copies already out there.
Well, the first Season Pass alone is still $25 and if this edition includes the second Season Pass too, which probably will be around $25 too, then a $60 price for this edition would still make sense for someone who wants to have all DLC. But yeah, if someone only cares about the main game they could get a cheap normal edition and wait for the free story and gameplay updates still coming this year.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have no reason to buy unless is a steelbook or the boxart is really cool.

I already have the steelbook edition on Xbox One and the digital deluxe edition on PS4.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, i guess an announcement is coming soon, along with a roadmap for the new DLC or second season pass.