2030 engine regulations should...

• more battery, more harvesting, more more more

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • the full Domenicali. No hybrid, no turbo. Smaller lighter cars.

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • The half domenicali. No hybrid, keep the turbos. Smaller lighter cars.

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pennanton

Oct 31, 2017
Lando: Sorry guys, I fucked up turn one
Internet: It's Hamilton's fault!
Like clockwork for the last 16 years 😂

Didn't say Lando didn't goof, he did. Just saying it's a bit iffy to open the steering twice in reactively to squeeze a bloke wide instead of committing to the initial line. F1's caused a bit of brain rot in people's perceptions of clean driving these days.

beebop

May 30, 2023
Didn't say Lando didn't goof, he did. Just saying it's a bit iffy to open the steering twice in reactively to squeeze a bloke wide instead of committing to the initial line. F1's caused a bit of brain rot in people's perceptions of clean driving these days.
By "clean racing", it sounds like you mean "after you, sir".

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
Sainz is going again but it's a red flag and he's going over the start-finish line? I kinda doubt that will go unnoticed

Ninman

Oct 27, 2017
I still think causing a Red flag should put you out of the session even if you have a time set

pennanton

Oct 31, 2017
By "clean racing", it sounds like you mean "after you, sir".
Ok name 1 Motorsport outside of Nascar where you don't have to leave a cars width space on the outside that isn't F1? What Lewis did was legal and that the problem, you can just crowd the bloke out of the track. The Alonso/Sainz exchange was prob worse if you want to try and make it an anti-Hamilton thing.

beebop

May 30, 2023
Ok name 1 Motorsport outside of Nascar where you don't have to leave a cars width space on the outside that isn't F1? What Lewis did was legal and that the problem, you can just crowd the bloke out of the track. The Alonso/Sainz exchange was prob worse if you want to try and make it an anti-Hamilton thing.
It sounds like you've never watched WTCC or BTCC…

The idea that you can just park yourself on the outside, usually off the racing line, and the guy on the inside is obliged to back out in an open wheel series is ludicrous. You make that move you accept the risk.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
He was already past the pit entrance when he crashed though? It's not like he's allowed to drive the wrong way on the track to get back to it.
yeah i'm guessing the rules would state that being at or near the Safety Car line at the pit entrance when the red flag comes out is the cut off point that determines whether finishing the lap would result in a penalty or be permitted.

F1TV saying that it's at the stewards discretion whether they will DQ Sainz from the session or not as he's the car that was deemed as stopped and brought out the red flag.

Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

beebop

May 30, 2023
Alright we'll keep going.

BTCC is domestic and WTCC runs/ran basically the same rules with similar styles of racing. It's not that much of a departure.
You asked for a series, I named one. It's still a professional series, but honestly I knew this was a pointless answer to a pointless question, as I suspect you also knew. Which is why I appended my comment with my thoughts on the actual topic.

pennanton

Oct 31, 2017
You asked for a series, I named one. It's still a professional series, but honestly I knew this was a pointless answer to a pointless question, as I suspect you also knew. Which is why I appended my comment with my thoughts on the actual topic.

Yeah look I just don't rate crowding out and divebombing. You don't have to agree that's cool the world keeps turning. I don't really think this needs to get any deeper than that.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
The way the RBR/Verstappen rotated for the last corner was disgusting. It was like chucking an anchor out at full speed.