• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moss

Oct 27, 2017
Leclerc continues to impress me. No need to rush him into the the 2nd Ferrari seat, should let him develop for at least another season, his time will come.

Oct 25, 2017
The Marketing Man briefed the press and says McLaren are shit because they have invisible aero issues in the wind tunnel and are forced to find a solution on track.

From amazing wind tunnel work / we can trust our process last year to this new excuse - these clueless Freddo fiends are killing McLaren Racing, wtf are those Bahraini tyrants playing at?

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why they're using the solution A instead of B. I believe that with the solution B there would be more overtaking opportunities.

HFN3fB9.gif

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
I guess McLaren's aero issues explain why they thought they had such a great car last year. I wonder if behind closed doors they're thinking they should have played nicer with Honda now that it's being shown that the engine wasn't the weakest part of their package.

I reckon this is the last year we'll see Alonso in an F1 car. it's going to take a few years at best for them to get back near the sharp end and he's not going to stick around for that. Plus none of the big teams will pay his salary when there's some amazing new talent out there for a fraction of the price.

Damn shame for his final few seasons to be spent in such ignamy. The record books won't show how good he really is.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
Really hope the rain spices things up. Although a slight drizzle better not scare off Charlie Whiting.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's a massive shunt. Vaidyanathan and Ticktum should visit the medical centre for a checkup.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
The Mercedes show in Paul Ricard has many reasons. First: the route profile. Second, the upgrades to engine and aerodynamics. Third, better structured processes. Fourth: minimize the errors. Fifth: The thinner Pirelli tires. They do not just help Mercedes because they do not overheat so quickly. With less rubber on the tread, the tire moves less in the turns. That helps the sensitive aerodynamics of the W09. Ferrari and Red Bull are less sensitive

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de...ercedes-konter-das-imperium-schlaegt-zurueck/

Silverstone is going to be a huge bloodbath sigh

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
That was a good race, but it really sucks how F2 is going through tons of reliability issues. Markelov especially has to be really annoyed after having stalled 3 times this season as well as suffering an engine failure.

Oct 26, 2017
So I've been gone all weekend for work reasons, and now that I'm here, here's my observations from the weekend so far;

The track......Jesus Christ it looks horrible. Looks like someone elongated a karting track, and not in a good way.

Mclarehahahaha. It's actually funny now to consider how bad the car currently is, considering with have definitive proof that Alonso was the fastest driver without question in Le Mans last week. He's leaving after this season, mark my works.

Mercedes. *Sigh* Well, we knew it'd happen eventually, but I'm hoping this isn't a sign of things to come, considering how much fun we've gotten out of this championship battle.

Leclerc! He's going to Ferrari next year. There's no WAY they'll leave him at Sauber for another year, unless they feel he needs more development time.

All in all, this race isn't really exciting me, and all these traffic problems we've heard about that was discussed well before this weekend could make the Paul Ricard not last long on the calendar for long.

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of the awful Riccardo Paletti crash. Pretty much identical.

Thank goodness car safety has come on a long way since then. Hope both drivers are ok.

Yeah they both walked away and got an all clear.

Though guy who ran into the back looked a bit lucky his legs didn't get crunched, the whole front of his car was gone.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
Annoying the race was delayed for World Cup, I might give it 30mins or until the round of pit stops to decide whether to watch the whole thing or not, gotta wake up early tomorrow for work.

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
Was looking at the driver's parade some time ago and it was dry. Just tuned in as I heard Leclerc saying something about 50/50.