• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Glad Hulk is okay, I always hate seeing open-wheelers flip.

Grosjean did nothing wrong. Racing incident, if anything Hulk's fault for the squeeze.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
If anything the halo prevented Hulk to get out of the car. I still think it's safer with the halo because the only time when u need to get out of the car quickly is when it's on fire but marshalls with fire extinguishers are everywhere and put out that fire in 4 seconds.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
If anything the halo prevented Hulk to get out of the car. I still think it's safer with the halo because the only time when u need to get out of the car quickly is when it's on fire but marshalls with fire extinguishers are everywhere and put out that fire in 4 seconds.
I'm surprised there's not some kind of emergency pop-off on the halo, with a compressed air charge or something like a fighter jet cockpit. That would sort of cover this situation. Actually, just add a fighter jet-style canopy on these. They'd look awesome.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I'm surprised there's not some kind of emergency pop-off on the halo, with a compressed air charge or something like a fighter jet cockpit. That would sort of cover this situation. Actually, just add a fighter jet-style canopy on these. They'd look awesome.
Then they probably wouldn't survive the crash tests nor be light enough for racing.