• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Will be interesting to see if he can continue his winning form that he had in F3.
He hasn't taken any series by storm as a rookie yet, so I'll be surprised if he's a contender in his first F2 season. There's a good chance that he dominates the 2020 season though, if he's not in F1 by then.

Moss

Oct 27, 2017
He hasn't taken any series by storm as a rookie yet, so I'll be surprised if he's a contender in his first F2 season. There's a good chance that he dominates the 2020 season though, if he's not in F1 by then.

He is only 19. I see no reason to rush him into F1, unless he manages to take the F2 title in his debut season.

I believe Mick is associated with Mercedes. If Ocon can't even keep his seat in F1, then what chance does Mick have? Maybe an other team will snatch him up...

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Crashjean surviving this season is quite a surprise, and Magnussen isn't exactly known as a pleasant person to meet on the asphalt either.

Well he had an horrendous start with 0pt after 8 races but when you look at the ranking starting from Austria in F1.5 it looks like that

Perez 45pts
Ocon 38pts
Grosjean 37pts
Hulkenberg 35pts
Magnussen 29pts
Leclerc 28pts
Sainz 25pts
Alonso 18pts

Not to mention Grosjean was disqualified from 6th in Italy and outqualified Magnussen in 8 of the last 9 races.

Now his start was atrocious no arguing (besides Australia), but if he was to get replaced who was available for Haas mid-season? Maybe they could've taken Ocon at some point but I don't think they were keen on the idea, otherwise I'm not sure who was available and they were willing to take (maybe some FE top driver?)

I think it also makes it clear what was overall the ranking in cars overall after the start of the season where McLaren and Renault took a lot of points on the midfield.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What a duo. Helmut calling them at 8 in the morning and them collectively ignoring him :lol

Last edited:

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
I'm just going to say what's on mind.

• Ocon should be in Bottas seat.
  • Leclerc is going to cause Ferrari problems when we start seeing him beat Vettel.
  • Hamilton is going to be the WDC again next season, but nowhere as comfortably.
  • Max is going to increase his bumper-to-bumper action.
  • Ricciardo is going to keep smiling.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to say what's on mind.

• Ocon should be in Bottas seat.
  • Leclerc is going to cause Ferrari problems when we start seeing him beat Vettel.
  • Hamilton is going to be the WDC again next season, but nowhere as comfortably.
  • Max is going to increase his bumper-to-bumper action.
  • Ricciardo is going to keep smiling.
This is such a meme at this point since it's already been clear that he can and will blow his stack when he a reason to.