• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Gasly and Bottas with seats in the top teams while Russell, Norris and Albon are on the grid is a crying shame.

RoGro in the Australia spec continues to do way better than KMag in the latest and greatest. Haas' "development" team have had a 'mare.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Grosgean being faster on the spec from the freaking start of the season would explain a lot toward Haas completely going to hell throughout the year.

My god Gasly is soooooo bad. Does he have blackmail on RBR or something?

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Why don't the teams have spotters for qualy? They already bring 300 people to the track for the weekend, would it really be that difficult to dedicate a person to figure out who's where on the track?

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
"This was one of the two races where we are deciding whether to keep Bottas"

Toto's a savage. No way Bottas drives for Merc next season. Can see him at Renault replacing The Hulk.

Looking back at the threat, do you have any sources for that quote? All I can find looking for that is three forums where that quote was posted, this being one of them.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Why don't the teams have spotters for qualy? They already bring 300 people to the track for the weekend, would it really be that difficult to dedicate a person to figure out who's where on the track?
They don't need a spotter. They have GPS of every car.

Also lol at both renault drivers shitting on the car.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
I can smell his first poll, Honda and Redbull got something here.

Also Gasly doing a bit better but he gotta out qualify the Ferrari's.

marvelharvey

Oct 26, 2017
Bottas on another level!

rDptkmU.jpg

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Great lap by Max. First into turn 1 generally wins here so I think he'll get another win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.