• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Driver of the day is a joke Poll

It really just shows people can only concentrate on the drivers at the center of the screen and fighting for the top positions, since the top 3 is always the winner, the guy who came closest to win and the best non top team driver usually, with the exception of Verstappen randomly winning it sometimes even when he crashes out lol.

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Great move by Vettel, kinda looks like himself confidence is back now.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Should've pitted max for softs when lewis pitted

When he was lapping similar to Hamilton for a number of laps, I think the gap was 16s. They could've pitted him for softs then. Would've come out a few seconds behind but with fresher softs.

They didn't know the hards would die though.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Lewis hyped AF

When he was lapping similar to Hamilton for a number of laps, I think the gap was 16s. They could've pitted him for softs then. Would've come out a few seconds behind but with fresher softs.

They didn't know the hards would die though.

They should've pitted the lap after lewis was in and take him on track. Max would've been faster imo.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Red Bull / Verstappen desperately needs a team mate.

They might've been able to do more if they pitted the second time as well, but noone at Red Bull saw that coming without a doubt.

Fun race, fun battle. More of this after the break please.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look at the 'Orange army' applauding for Lewis Hamilton.

INSUFFERABLE!!!!

Some of you guys really need to get stuck on a post and bang on it forever, huh? It wasn't even my post and I don't even really agree with it and it's already becoming annoying. Putting far more thought into than the original poster did.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe how Red Bull shit that decision. What did they think was going to happen?

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe how Red Bull shit that decision. What did they think was going to happen?
Max was already behind Lewis after 1 lap, so pitting would've placed him on second already. Overtaking is practically impossible here, so they rolled the dice and in the end lost. Can't really blame the team after that surprise move from Mercedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.