• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Oct 29, 2017
I'd love Mercedes to say "Lewis, no more radio for the rest of the race" like alonso used to do to his team

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
These pit if you want but you won't win comments from Sky are stupid

He could end up in the barrier with 0 points. It's not as simple as they're making out

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
I don't think they'll pit him with just 15 laps to go. It's all or nothing right now

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
You can tell Lewis just fucking hates driving slow like this, he always has, he always just wants new tires and to drive as fast as possible...but I sure am tired of hearing these radio messages. Haha.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Just looked up those dodgy looking "Tesla HyperLight" glasses being advertised on the track. Surprise surprise looks like pseudoscience nonsense. Where do they find these sponsors?

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
So yeah. Lewis has this in the bag. There is just no way to overtake when you don't have a crazy advantage. Vettel with the gifted podium because of the shitty pit release.

Spades

Oct 26, 2017
At this point I don't understand why Max doesn't just put his car alongside Lewis going into the hairpin and just force the issue.

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
Going to be almost impossible to overtake at the hairpin in that position

Max is having to slow down at full lock in the middle of the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.